CILT Approved and other Logistics Courses & NEBOSH, IOSH and CCNSG Health and Safety Courses in , Immingham and Nearby Areas
Located in Immingham, Transafe Training delivers high quality health and safety, logistics and LGV, ADR & CPC driver training. They deliver training in Grimsby, Immingham, Cleethorpes, Scunthorpe, as well as delivering training in Lincolnshire and the Humber area.
They deliver a wide variety of accredited logistics courses for directors, managers and career development and upskilling. Ther logistics courses are designed to those who are experienced in logistics industry management and are looking to develop their skills further.
Transafe Training has accredited logistics courses such as CILT and leadership and management that will help you learn how to manage a team effectively.
The health & safety courses provided cover all work sectors from hospitality, health and social care, local authorities and emergency services, to logistics, ports, construction, renewables, civil engineering, utilities, and facilities and property management. On offer are a a range of accredited courses such as NEBOSH, IOSH and CCNSG to provide local and national companies with industry standard and bespoke courses.
- Open Awards Level 3 Certificate in Working in Freight Forwarding Logistics - 5 days (1 day per week): It is an ideal course for new entrants to the sector as provides a range of underpinning knowledge and skills. It will also support progression on to other higher-level qualifications within logistics.
- CILT Level 2 Certificate in Logistics and Transport - 5 days (1 day per week): The CILT Level 2 Certificate in Logistics and Transport is an entry level course for anyone starting a logistics career.
- CILT Level 3 Certificate in Logistics and Transport - 8 days of teaching in a 14-week period: The CILT Level 3 Certificate in Logistics and Transport is suitable for team leaders, new supervisors or aspiring managers, as well as those that want to work in the UK logistics sector. This qualification provides individuals who work in road haulage and logistics with a complete set of management skills, as well as developing a good technical knowledge base of the sector that plays a critical role in the UK economy.
- Transport Manager CPC (11 days): The Transport Manager CPC course is delivered four times a year and is a requirement under EU law for owners and operators of large goods vehicles used for hire and reward.
- Leadership and Management (3 days):The Leadership and Management program allows staff at Supervisory, Assistant Manager, Manager and Executive levels to learn and sharpen their techniques in leading and managing their teams effectively. The program can be tailored to meet the requirements of any business and includes an immersive team-building exercise on our marine, ports and truck simulators.
Health and Safety Courses
- QA Level 3 Award in Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (RQF) (2 days)
- QA Level 2 Award in Understanding Mental Health in the Workplace (1 day)
- IOSH Safety, Health and Environment for Construction Workers (1 day)
- IOSH Managing Safely (3 days)
- CCNSG Safety Passport (2 days)
- CCNSG Safety Passport Refresher (1 day)
- CITB CSCS Card and IOSH Working Safely (1 day)
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership Excellence (1 day)
- NEBOSH Level 3 National General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health - 1-day release period + exam morning, or a 10-day block course + exam morning.
- NEBOSH Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety
- CCNSG Leading a Team Safely (1 day)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Certificate First Aid at Work (3 days)
- Qualsafe Level 3 Certificate First Aid at Work Requalification (2 days)
- Level 3 Emergency First Aid Qualsafe Certificate (1 day)
- Level 2 Award in Principles of Risk Assessment (1 day)
LAST UPDATED ON Nov 29, 2020