Supply Chain & Logistics Management Education at WMG, Coventry, UK
The University of Warwick is a public research university located in Coventry, UK. The establishment of the University of Warwick was given approval by the government in 1961 and received its Royal Charter of Incorporation in 1965. Warwick is a research-led institution and in the last Research Assessment Exercise was ranked seventh in the UK. Among UK universities, University of Warwick is the second most targeted by graduate employers for graduate recruitment program and has a strong reputation in the UK for research and excellent links with industry.
Warwick campus is situated on a large 700 acre campus which straddles the boundary between the City of Coventry and the County of Warwickshire. With over 22000 students, the campus is home to students and staff from over 120 different countries representing a diversity of backgrounds, but also provides a great resource for the local community.
WMG was founded at the University of Warwick in 1980 with the aim of reinvigorating UK manufacturing through cutting edge research and effective knowledge transfer. WMG is a world-class research and education institution. WMG has been independently rated as having excellent teaching and all the courses are endorsed by the Institution of Engineering and Technology. Many of the courses are approved by professional membership bodies such as the IMechE and CIPS and can form part of the route to Chartered status.
- MSc in Supply Chain & Logistics Management 1 year full time): During the course you’ll develop the skills to evaluate, manage, and improve service, operational and supply chain processes, and conduct market analysis. Using enterprise resource planning systems, you will be able to improve the operational functions of a business and develop a broad understanding of strategy development and design.This program is accredited by The Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply (CIPS) and The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT). Graduates may apply for respective memberships on successful completion.
- Entry Requirements: UK second class honours degree (or equivalent), in a variety of disciplines. SCLM is designed for graduates who want to work within logistics and supply chain management across a variety of business sectors. Typically students will have a background in engineering, maths, statistics, business or management studies. Highly motivated graduates from other disciplines will also be considered. For non-native English speakers, we require an IELTS score of 6.5 (with no less than 6.0 in any one component).
- Chancellor's International Scholarships
- Chevening Scholarships
- GREAT University of Warwick Scholarships India
- ESRC DTC Collaborative studentships
- WMG Excellence Scholarships
- WMG Regional Specific Bursaries
- Early Acceptance Scheme
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Li Xiaoming Scholarship
- Fulbright-University of Warwick Award
- The Warwick Marshall Scholarship
- Leverhulme Trade Charities Trust Postgraduate Bursaries
- Postgrad Solutions Student Bursaries
- Banco de México - FIDERH
- Entente Cordiale Scholarships
- World Wide Studies
- Scholarships for refugees