OSHA Maritime 10 Hour and 30 Hour Card Training Programs for Shipyard and Marine Terminal Personnel in Branford and Onsite in CT
Established in 1983 and located at North Branford CT, Field Safety Corporation (FSC) is a leading provider of environmental compliance, health and safety solutions and also offers a full range of environmental health and safety training courses for both managers and employees. Curriculum is based on the most up to date information, latest field technologies and current regulatory guidelines.
Field Safety Corporation (FSC) also offers the highest quality of Department of Energy and Environmental Protection (DEEP), EPA and OSHA compliance training services in Connecticut. FSC helps organizations be good environmental stewards and create a safe workplace and workforce, the customized turnkey approaches increase safety awareness, maintain environmental regulatory compliance, minimize liabilities, reduce claims, and assure business continuity.
All the maritime card courses are custom courses and are also provided onsite. FSC open courses are provided at the training site in Branford, Connecticut.
OSHA Maritime 10 Hour Card
- OSHA Maritime Outreach for Shipyard Employment 10 Hour: The 10-hour program is intended to provide instruction on a variety of Shipyard safety and health standards to entry-level participants.
- OSHA Maritime Standards for Marine Terminals 10 Hour: This 10- hour course for Marine Terminal Employees is intended to provide health and safety training for entry-level personal. The course provides training on hazard identification, avoidance, control, and prevention.
OSHA Maritime 30 Hour Card
- OSHA Maritime Standards for Maritime Terminals 30 hour: This 30-hour Marine Terminal course includes topics such as Marine terminal operations, roll-on/roll-off, railroad facilities operations, safe slinging, proper stacking, and PIT/forklift training. Topics that are required and elective will be covered form the OSHAÕs Maritime Standards for Marine Terminals (29 CFR 1917).
- OSHA Maritime Standards for Shipyard Equipment 30 Hour: The 30-hour program is intended to provide instruction on OSHA Maritime safety standards and subparts. Person with safety responsibilities at shipyards will benefit from this course.
OSHA Maritime Card
- Upon successful course completion, students will receive Completion Cards from the U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Other Safety Regulatory Courses
- DOT Compliant
- EPA Compliant
- OSHA Compliant
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM)
- OSHA Outreach