Translate to Your Language
Purchasing, Warehousing & Supply Chain Management Education in Dublin & Cork
Established in 1972, the Irish Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (IIPMM) focuses on all aspects of procurement and supply management in both the public and private sectors. Apart from QQI accredited Education Programs, the institute also conducts Skill Training programs for its members and corporate establishments.
IIPMM also have Corporate and Individual Memberships is available for career enhancement and keeps its members updated on the latest developments in the Purchasing & supply management area. The membership also is a value ad for professional to network within and outside of their industry.
IIPMM is a member of the International Federation of Purchasing and Supply Management (IFPSM) and patron of The National Procurement Awards. The institute’s education programs are accredited by Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI ).
Certificate Courses (Part-time)
- Certificate in Purchasing Fundamentals: This Certificate is an excellent entry level course to the Procurement profession. This QQI accredited at level 6 award is a part of the IIPMM successful syllabus. This award is for those who work as buyers, procurement, commodity, materials or purchasing managers and officers who seek formal qualifications.
- Certificate in Warehousing and Supply: TThe modules on this course are a part of the Level 6.2 Higher Certificate. This professional certificate is for those who work as supply chain managers, analysts, warehouse and store managers and administrators as well as transport and logistics staff.
- Certificate in Public Procurement: This Certificate in Public Procurement is ideal for those who are new to public procurement and the process of procurement or have substantial working experience in public tendering or procurement, but have no academic background or relevant qualifications.
QQI Accredited Courses (Part-time)
- Higher Certificate in Business (Procurement) - Level 6 (2 years): The Higher Certificate provides the student with a mix of procurement and general business modules with a strong focus on operational issues in procurement and supply. On successful completion of the 11 modules, the Higher Certificate in Business, Procurement is awarded by QQI and students can progress to the Bachelor of Business Ordinary Degree.
- Bachelor of Business (BBus) in Procurement and Supply Management - Level 7 (1 year): The program will build on the knowledge that has been developed at the earlier level of study and is also a prerequisite for entry to the honours degree program. This is a distance learning program with tutorials held on weekends in Dublin and Cork.
- Bachelor of Business (BBus Hons)in Procurement and Supply Management - Level 8 (1 year): The aim of this level is to develop an in-depth understanding of business management and purchasing and supply function. At level 8, the combination of modules reflects a strategic focus. This is a distance learning program with tutorials held on weekends in Dublin and Cork.