Translate to Your Language
Maritime, Medical, Fire Fighting and Other Training Programs in Dublin, Ireland
Established in 1986, Sea and Shore Safety Services provides safety training in relation to marine and water hazards. The company carries out majority of STCW training courses for ferry companies operating on the Irish Sea routes along with various other shipping companies worldwide. They provide these courses on board vessels in the Irish Sea, North Sea, Mediterranean, Baltic and both North and South Atlantic Oceans. This training meets the requirements and conforms to the relevant model courses by various bodies.
Depending on specific requirements, Sea and Shore adapts or modify any of the training modules to meet specifications. Alternatively, new courses can be designed based on specific needs and if necessary, have it approved by the relevant governing authorities prior to delivery.
- AED Training (half day): Automated External Defibrillator half-day course.
- Boat Handling (2 days): A two-day course designed to cover all areas of safety in the operations of your own workboat.
- Crisis Management and Human Behavior (half day): A 1/2 day course aimed at any person responsible for passenger safety in an emergency.
- Crowd Management (half day): Course required for persons designated on muster lists to assist passengers in emergency situations.
- Elementary First Aid (1 day): A one day course to help you deal with an emergency situation while waiting for professional help.
- Medical First Aid (3 days): This three day course is the standard for seafarers designated to provide medical first aid on board
- Offshore Survival (2 day): This two-day course is based on the International Sailing Federation Offshore Special Regulations.
- Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (PSSR) (half day): A half day course with the basics involved in maintaining your safety on board your vessel.
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST) (1 day): Theoretical awareness and practical experience is given in preparation for sea survival.
- Pier / Jetty Safety (1 day): A one-day course designed to meet the safety demands of the personnel involved in jetty activities.
- Proficiency in Fast Rescue Boats (2 days): This two-day course is designed to give you the competence to take charge of a fast rescue boat.
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat (PSC&RB) (5 days): Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat (PSC&RB)(Other that fast rescue boat).
- Safety Officers and Safety Officials: Training for Ship Safety Officers.
- VHF Radio (2 days): A 2-day course will lead to the GMDSS qualification designed for mariners.
- Water Safety (1 day): A one-day course designed to meet the needs of people who work on or near Ireland's inland waterways.
- Fast Rescue Boats Refresher (0.5 day)
- Fire Fighting and Fire Prevention (1 day)
- Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting Updating (1 day)
- Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- Manual Handling (0.5 day)
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (0.5 day)
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST) Update Training (0.5 day)
LAST UPDATED ON Nov 21, 2017