Online Shipping Finance and Risk Management Professional Training Program for Shoreside Commercial Maritime Career
marinEd was established in Hamburg with support from the Hamburg Chamber of Commerce and the German Federal Employment Agency to provide relevant online education, skills development and information that improves shoreside awareness for seafarers who are transitioning from ship-to-shore globally.
Shipping Finance is the theory and practice pertaining to the commercial activities of the shipping industry and includes the sources of finance, company financial information, strategy and valuation, and shipping cash flow analysis. Some of these commercial activities include buying and purchasing of ships, investments, loans and funding and more.
Shipping Risk Management is the practice of risk management, derivatives and how to use them, financial markets mechanisms, the practice of shipping risk management and shipping freight derivatives.
Online Maritime Career Training
Shipping Finance and Risk Management Certification
- Prerequisites: None
- Type: Self-paced online
- Start Date: Open
- Subscription: 1 year
- Exams: Time based multiple choice exams with each module
- Certification: Certificate of Completion
- Language: English
- Features: Video tutorials, practical exercises and case studies
- Sources of Finance
- Company Financial Information
- Strategy and Valuation
- Shipping Cash Flow Analysis
- The Practice of Risk Management
- Derivatives and how to use them
- Financial Markets Mechanisms
- The Practice of Shipping Risk Management
- Shipping Freight Derivatives
Get Started Now or Learn More!
LAST UPDATED ON Oct 11, 2022