Translate to Your Language
Master 1600 Ton Licensing, STCW Ship Management Training, and Other IMO/STCW Maritime Courses in MA & Online
Founded in 2007, Carlisle Maritime Group (CMG) is headquartered at Barnstable, Massachusetts on Cape Cod, USA. CMG consultants are ship masters, STCW instructors, working mariners, computer engineers, modelers and animators. Working and retired CMG professionals represent a diversity of maritime fields.
Apart from Megayacht courses, Carlisle Maritime delivers SCORM compliant e-learning training though a web based learning management and CBT systems. Carlisle Maritime Group also represents FORCE Technology/SimFlex Navigator Simulators in the Americas including their PC table-top or Full-Mission simulators. SimFlex develops the most advanced hydro dynamically accurate ship models in the world.
- Master 1600 Ton Licensing (4 weeks): This intensive mega yacht captain course is specifically designed to prepare the captain for the USCG master 1600 ton license, including the oceans endorsement. Class sizes are small with maximum of 4 persons per session. The training formats are available on class room basis and also online.
STCW Ship Management Training
- STCW Ship Management and Emergency Response CARLMG-637 (Online - 9 months): The program includes - Shipboard Communications, Master's responsibilities, Ship Maintenance, Crew management, Charter Party, Domestic Maritime Law, and International Maritime Law.
Other IMO/STCW Maritime Courses (Online/CBT)
- Bridge Resource Management
- Celestial Navigation
- Computer Based Training (on board modules)
- Customized Ship Handling and Bridge Team courses
- Master 100/200 Ton
- Online STCW Ship Management (USCG Certified)
- Train the trainer/simulator
- Vessel Security Officer (VSO)