Procurement, Logistics and Supply Chain Management Certification and Training programs in Hong Kong
Established in 1973, Institute of Purchasing & Supply of Hong Kong (IPSHK) has been offering various purchasing and supply chain management training programs to the logistics industry for more than four decades. They are one of the professional institutes to offering these training opportunities within Hong Kong and also in Asia. IPSHK collaborates with other professional institutions to provide training workshops focus on procurement, logistics and supply chain management.
IPSHK is a Member Association of the International Federation of Purchasing & Supply Management (IFPSM) registered in Switzerland, which consists of 48 professional purchasing associations in 45 countries. At present, IPSHK receives about 1300 Individual Members and Corporate Members composed by Professionals and Practitioners from various Industries as well as Academic fields involved in Purchasing, Supply and Logistics-related Sectors.
Membership of the Institute is classified into Fellows, Members, Associate Members, Affiliate Members and Student Members. The minimum educational requirements for Associate Membership and Membership of the Institute are accredited Associate Degree and Degree in Purchasing/Supply/Logistics Management respectively.
IPSHK represents the interests of those involved in Purchasing and Supply Chain Management functions and offering excellent opportunities for networking with Industries. The representative of IPSHK has been appointed by the HKSAR Government as one of the 27 members in the Hong Kong Logistics Development Council (LOGSCOUNCIL) since 2000.
- Level 1 - IPSHK's Purchase License (Procurement Operational Basis): Basics of procurement (6 days)
- Level 2 - IPSHK's Procurement Professional License (Procurement keys and tools): Procurement Agreements and Legal Matters (2 days); Measuring procurement (1 day); Effective tendering (2 days); and Financial control of procurement (1 day).
- Level 3 - IPSHK's Procurement Strategic Professional License (Leadership and Development): Supplier Relationship Management (2 days); Category Management (2 days); and Leadership and development of procurement (2 days).
Accredited Degree Programs
- Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK)
- Hong Kong Baptist University - School of Continuing Education
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University & The School of Professional Education and Executive Development (SPEED)
- Hong Kong Productivity Council