BBA and MSc Programs in Supply Chain Management at Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK)
Established in 2018, The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) is a non-profit private liberal-arts-oriented university in Hong Kong, offering a wide range of undergraduate and taught postgraduate degree programs. The University adopts a 4-year curriculum for all bachelor’s degree programs. The Taught Postgraduate (TPG) programs of the University are credit and modular based.
HSUHK, formerly known as Hang Seng Management College and Hang Seng School of Commerce, is a degree-granting institution since 2010. It officially became a private university with the approval from Hong Kong SAR Government in October 2018.
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong now has five Schools, namely School of Business, School of Communication, School of Decision Sciences, School of Humanities and Social Science, and School of Translation and Foreign Languages, with a student population of around 6,200 and 210 full-time academic staff members. The University currently offers 24 undergraduate and 5 taught postgraduate programs.
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) in Supply Chain Management (BBA-SCM) (4 years): Within the BBA-SCM Program, two broad study pathways are envisaged. The first is designed for students who wish to prepare themselves for further studies in SCM or logistic-related disciplines, and the second is for those who wish to be trained for the workplace at professional level. Both pathways provide an opportunity for students to develop a sound foundation in business and supply chain management.
- Students of BBA-SCM Program can join the Student Membership of the following professional associations - Hong Kong Logistics Association (HKLA), Institute for Supply Management Hong Kong (ISM-HK), Supply Chain Security Association (SCSA), the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in Hong Kong (CILTHK), and the Institute of Purchasing & Supply of Hong Kong (IPSHK)
- Entry Requirements: Year 12 (High School Diploma). For more information please refer the college catalog.
- Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management (MSC-GSCM) (1 year): This Program develops students to be managers with an analytical mindset who can utilize advanced Supply Chain Management (SCM) knowledge (modelling methodology and information technology) to innovate and design solutions for enterprises, with special emphasis on e-Commerce and Big Data. Students learn a holistic approach to global supply chain management and optimization of interconnected business processes and operations.
- Admission Requirements: A bachelor’s degree of engineering, science, business, economics (or related disciplines) from a recognized university/tertiary institution (or equivalent); and applicants whose entrance qualification is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction is NOT English should also fulfill the English language proficiency requirements. For more information please refer the college catalog.
LAST UPDATED ON Mar 23, 2021