OPITO, OSHA, LOLER and Other Training Programs and E-learning Modules for the Offshore, Oil & Gas and maritime Industry Professionals in Al Sailiya, Doha, Qatar
Located at Al Sailiya, Doha in Qatar, RelyOn Nutec Doha Centre offers safety and emergency response and technical training to support the Middle East Oil & Gas industry, as well as numerous clients across the industrial & telecommunication sectors. The state-of-the-art training centre is fully equipped with advanced simulators, extensive training assets and all the high quality equipment we need to provide delegates with a realistic training experience in a safe and controlled environment.
Expertly trained and experienced instructors to ensure that delegates receive personal attention in any areas of concern are addressed during their training, giving reassurance and increased confidence when involved in any potential emergency situation.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, RelyOn Nutec is a global leader in safety, survival and technical training with customers across the world. They also specialize in the provision of training management services to safety critical industries. Complemented by the digital learning, leading training simulators and applications, they deliver safety and technical training to customers across the world.
Offshore & Oil and Gas Training
- Offshore Emergency Response Team Member (OERTM) Training (5 days): This OPITO approved program is designed to meet the initial onshore training and assessment requirements for the Offshore Emergency Response Team Members (OERTM), as identified in the Oil & Gas UK guidelines for Competence and Training in Emergency response, to enable them to join Offshore Emergency Response Teams for further installation specific training and development.
- Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM) (4 days): The main objectives are for delegates to fully understand the role and responsibilities of a HDA Helideck Emergency Response Team Member and practice responding to a variety of helideck firefighting and non-firefighting emergency scenarios in a training environment.
- Helideck Emergency Response Team Member (HERTM) Further Training (2 days): The main objectives are for delegates to fully understand the role and responsibilities of a HDA Helideck Emergency Response Team Member and practice responding to a variety of helideck firefighting and non-firefighting emergency scenarios in a training environment.
- Control Room Operator Emergency Response (2 days): The aim and objective of the CRO Emergency Response Competence Assessment is to formally assess the candidate in the role of the CRO during an emergency situation in a simulated environment. All assessments will be made against the OPITO standards, and conducted by qualified and industry experienced Assessors.
- Major Emergency Management Initial Response (4 days): The aim of the MEMIR Training is to equip personnel with formal training in command, control, communications and stress-related factors in the management of major emergencies. In addition, this program also provides initial emergency management training for personnel who are undertaking a training and competence program to progress to the role of an emergency response manager.
- H2S Respiratory Protection Awareness (OSHA)
- Scaffold Safety Awareness (OSHA)
- Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE)
- Respiratory Protection Awareness (OSHA)
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER)
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption - UK
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods by Sea
- Breaking Containment Awareness
- Fire Prevention and Extinguishing Awareness (OSHA)
- Task Risk Assessment (TRA)
- Noise Awareness
- Marine Trash and Debris Awareness (OSHA)
- Hazard Communication Awareness (OSHA)
- Permit to Work Awareness (OSHA)
- Whole Body and Hand-Arm Vibration
- Fire Warden and Fire Safety Awareness
- First Line Leadership and Management
- Benzene Awareness
- Storage and Handling of Gases in Cylinders
- Personnel Transfer and Evacuation Awareness (OSHA)
- USCG Approved Marine Security Awareness (OSHA)
- Gas Monitor (OPITO Approved)
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Hand Safety Awareness (OSHA)
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations (LOLER)
- Scaffolding Awareness
- Dropped Objects
- Potable Water
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2s) Awareness
- Waste Management Awareness
- Plus more..