Masters and Executive Programs in Supply Chain Management and, Research Programs in Related Disciplines in Rennes, France
Established in 1990, Rennes School of Business (formerly École Supérieure de Commerce de Rennes) is a French Grande École Business School located at Rennes in West of France. The school was founded by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Rennes and is a EQUIS, AMBA, and AACSB accredited school. Rennes School of Business is considered to be the most international School of Management in Europe. With 91% of faculty members being non-French, 53% foreign students, classes in English and a network of more than 260 partner universities worldwide.
With over 4500 students and over 40 PhD students, Rennes SB offers a Bachelor and Master of Arts, 15 Masters of Science, MBA, Executive MBA and PhD (in collaboration with the University College Dublin and the University of Amsterdam (dual-degree PhD) Degree programs. The school also offers the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) degree. The international focus of Rennes School of Business is reflected by a wide range of programs taught entirely in English. Rennes School of Business welcomes international exchange or non-exchange students, from all over the world.
Rennes School of Business appears in the world class Financial Times Rankings 2017. The Msc in International Finance, Masters in Management, EMBA (Executive MBA) are all recognized in the European Business School rankings of 2017. The school offers several PhD research programs through its specialized centers and Launched in 2015, R-SCOM (Research in Supply Chain and Operations Management) is a multidisciplinary research center that has been created to meet the scientific and industrial challenges imposed by the changing industrial context.
Masters Degree Program
- MSc in Supply Chain Management: The program aims to provide a unique opportunity for acquiring a specialist qualification in the area of logistics and supply chain management. The program gives future managers the skills needed to create and implement a Supply Chain policy, in line with a company’s strategy and in interaction with all departments of the company: research and development, marketing, finance, management control, human resources, legal department, etc.
- Admission Requirements: First degree (Bachelors) in Business or equivalent* (GPA>2.7) & English proficiency - TOEFL>80(ITB) or TOEIC>750 or IELTS>6.5 or equivalent, or native language as English.
Executive Degree Program
- Executive MBA with Supply Chain Management Major: The purpose of the EMBA programme is to prepare practicing managers and entrepreneurs to lead complex business operations in a global and changing environment. Its integrated learning approach provides students with the tools to develop innovative solutions, to implement sustainable strategies and to achieve a sound financial, social and environmental level of knowledge. Participants are challenged to develop solutions to a range of business problems and to critically evaluate their own management practices
- Admission Requirements: An undergraduate degree or higher or the equivalent in relevant professional experience. English test (for non-native speakers) - 1 week of evening English courses is proposed before intakes. Minimum of 5 years’ experience including a minimum of 3 years in a management position is also required.
Research Degree Program
- PhD (@R-SCOM Center): The PhD Program prepares students for international, research-driven academic careers or research position in international companies or organizations. This is done by offering a structured doctorate degree program that is both rigorous and relevant, using a combination of course work and courses. The main objective is to author a high quality research thesis and if possible, to publish in ranked journals.
- It is offered independently as a Rennes School of Business PhD degree, and for selected students, as a dual degree PhD with the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and UCD Dublin, Ireland.
- Admission Requirements: A Master’s degree in a subject area related to the research and English proficiency shown by a recent (2 years’ maximum) TOEFL (equivalent 100 IBT minimum) or IELTS (7.0 overall score with >/=6.5 in all 4 sections). GMAT and GRE scores are welcome but not obligatory.
LAST UPDATED ON May 10, 2018