MBA and MS Programs in Supply Chain Management at UM-D College of Business in Dearborn, MI
Founded in 1959 the University of Michigan-Dearborn is a public university located in Dearborn MI and is one of the two regional campuses of the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor). UM-Dearborn now offers over 75 Bachelors, 36 Masters, and 8 Doctoral/Specialist degree programs across several disciplines. International students from more than 50 countries are represented at UM-Dearborn. The university is accredited by Higher Learning Commission (HLC) including regional accreditation by Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
With over 9000 students, U.S. News & World Report ranked UM-Dearborn sixth among masters level public universities in the Midwest. The university was among the highest-rated, regional public universities in Michigan. Also the College of Business ranked as one of Michigan's top undergraduate business programs for its MBA programs. Bloomberg Businessweek ranks the College of Business part-time MBA program as second in the state of Michigan and its undergraduate business program as third in the state.
The College of Business is one of the 5% of business schools worldwide which are accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. UM-D is also known for its community engagement within the city of Detroit, and is also part of The Coalition of Urban and Metropolitan Universities.
MS Degree Program
- MS in Supply Chain Management: The Master of Science-Supply Chain Management at the University of Michigan-Dearborn teaches students how to manage the organizations, people, technology, and resources that transform raw materials into deliverable products. The degree is open to students from all undergraduate majors.
- The program is offered on campus, and a few of the courses are also occasionally available on-line. You may enroll on a full- or part-time basis during the fall and winter semesters, and some courses are often available during the summer. The program usually can be completed within 12 months of full-time study.
- MBA with Supply Chain Management Concentration: The Master of Business Administration, featuring courses in Applied Integrated Management, provides students with the integrated perspective required to solve today’s complex business problems. The degree is open to students of all undergraduate majors and all levels of work experience.
- You may complete the program on campus, on-line, or any combination of the two.
- Tailor the degree to your own interests with an optional concentration in Accounting, Finance, International Business, Information Systems Management, Marketing, Supply Chain Management.
- The MBA (Master of Business Administration) at the University of Michigan-Dearborn provides broad, integrated skills across all the major business functions and activities and, the MS (Master of Science) programs at the University of Michigan-Dearborn provide specialized skills and knowledge in a specific business function.
LAST UPDATED ON May 8, 2018