OPITO and STCW Approved Training Programs in Ras Tanura, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Located in Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia conveniently located between Jubail and Dammam, FMTC KSA is a joint collaboration between Fire and Maritime Training Centre (FMTC) and Azda Marine. Ras Tanura is the most important oil export port in the kingdom and FMTC Safety Ras Tanura offers both offshore (OPITO) and maritime (STCW) training.
FMTC Ras Tanura offers certified OPITO and STCW training including a wide range of offshore and maritime training courses and the training will be tailored to your desired dates and times. The instructors are all in possession of the required certificates and can thus, combined with their own practical experience, provide the best possible training.
There are no hotels in Ras Tanura itself and the hotels are approximately a 35-minute drive from King Fahd International Airport. The training center is a 38-minute drive from this airport.
OPITO Training Courses
- H2S - Basic H2s Training
- TBOSIET - Tropical Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training
- BOSIET with EBS - Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training with EBS
- FOET - Further Offshore Emergency Training
- TFOET - Tropical Further Offshore Emergency Training
- HUET - Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- THUET - Tropical Helicopter Underwater Escape Training
- Travel Safely by Boat
Last Updated: July 1, 2021