Translate to Your Language
Anchor Handling, DP, Offshore Management, and Well Control Courses in Zagreb, Croatia
Apave Mare Training Centre is one of the first Croatian training providers to train personnel for the demanding offshore and Oil & Gas markets. Operating state of the art Dynamic Positioning Training Centre, Apave Mare is established and recognized DP Training provider in the Mediterranean Region and Europe. Building on top of the experience with the Dynamic Positioning the center developed Anchor Handling modules, fully understanding client needs for training and assessment.
Apave Mare is a development contact of The Nautical Institute for the Republic of Croatia, a full member of the International Association for Safety and Survival Training (IASST), member of the International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA), Associate member of the International Association of Drilling Contractors ( IADC), Training Member of the International Dynamic Positioning Operators Association (IDPOA), Training Member of the International Well Control Forum (IWFC) and member of various other trade and industry recognized associations.
Anchor Handling Courses
- Anchor Handling Basic - Module 1: Anchor Handling Basic course has a total of 24 training hours distributed in 3 days, of which 17 are theoretical hours and 7 are practical hours in the simulator.
- Anchor Handling Advanced - Module 2: Anchor Handling Advanced course is having a heavier content of practice: out of the 32 total lective hours of the course, 12 are theoretical and 20 practical hours. The course is usually held in 4 days.
- AH Introduction: This course is intended for personnel working at shipbroker offices, ship owner, shipyard, manning agents or suppliers of ship equipment who want more knowledge of anchor handling operations. The course will fit for personnel in all types of jobs, but should be especially relevant for sale and service personnel.
- Winch Operator: This course intends to train key personnel on board Anchor Handlers who have the role of Winch Operators. The course lasts 15 hours (of which 4 hours are practical exercises in the simulator).
- Rig Move: This course is aimed at key personnel on rig moving operations, including health and safety leaders, barge masters, marine personnel wanting to become a rig moving master, and executives who need to expand on their rig moving knowledge and understanding.
Dynamic Positioning Courses
- DP Induction Course (28 hours): This course is intended to provide introductory training in theoretical and practical part of Dynamic positioning system in accordance with the requirements of Phase A of the DP Offshore Training Scheme set up by Nautical Institute.
- DP Simulator Course (28 hours): This course is intended for those who have completed the Induction course and a minimum of 60 days DP sea time. These officers should already have a good grounding in the practice and principles of dynamic positioning through their experiences in class and at sea.
- DP Revalidation Course (34 hours): The course is intended for those who have already been issued a DPO certificate from The NI but are unable to revalidate their DPO certificate if they have not gained sufficient DP sea time.
Offshore Management Courses
- Offshore Installation Manager (44 hours): The course is conducted in accordance to the requirements of section 6.2 of IMO Res. A.1079 (28).
- Barge Supervisor (36 hours): The course is conducted in accordance to the requirements of section 6.3 of IMO Res. A.1079 (28).
- Maintenance Supervisor (36 hours): The course is conducted in accordance to the requirements of section 6.5 of IMO Res. A.1079(28).
- Ballast Control Operator (36 hours): The course is conducted in accordance to the requirements of section 6.4 of IMO Res. A.1079 (28).
- MOU Stability: This course covers all stability aspects of IMO Res. A.1079 (28).
- Basic Stability: This course covers basic stability aspects of IMO Res. A.1079 (28).
Well Control Courses
- IWCF Drilling Well Control Level 2 (Introductory) (3 days): Level 2 (Introductory) course is designed for delegates "working in roles which may directly contribute to the creation, detection or control of a well influx" (p.9, OGP Report 476).
- IWCF Drilling Well Control Level 3 (Driller) (4 days): This course is designed for drilling crew (drillers and assistant drillers) and others with a requirement to hold a IWCF Well Control certificate.
- IWCF Drilling Well Control Level 4 (Supervisor) (4 days): This course is designed for toolpushers, drilling supervisors, well engineers, OIM and others with a requirement to hold a IWCF Well Control certificate.