Bachelor and Master Degree Programs in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Rohrer College of Business in Glassboro, NJ
Founded in 1923, Rowan University (RU) is a public regional university located in Glassboro, New Jersey with four campuses in NJ. Rowan University offers more than 80 bachelors and 60 masters degree programs, five doctoral programs and two professional programs. The main campus is located in the southern New Jersey town of Glassboro, 18 miles southeast of Philadelphia. The campus is easily reached from the N.J. Turnpike, the Atlantic City Expressway or any of the Delaware River Bridges.
With over 14,000 students, the university is one of just 56 institutions in the country with accredited programs in business, education, engineering and medicine. Rowan University is ranked among the best public universities in the North by U.S. News and World Report. Thehighly regarded, award-winning academic programs are taught in small classes, by faculty who are engaged with their students, connected in their fields.
Launched in 1972, the Rohrer College of Business (RCB) is one of a handful of business schools in the nation to hold accreditations from AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) for its business programs and a separate accreditation from the Computing Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board of Engineering and Technology (ABET) for its MIS program.
Bachelors Degree Program
- BS in Supply Chain and Logistics: The Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain and Logistics major is an interdisciplinary program that incorporates components of accounting, management, management information systems, and marketing in order to prepare students for this rapidly expanding field by training them to understand the systems, costs, and tools used to manage domestic and international supply chains.
- Career: The graduates have found positions with organizations such as Ceva Logistics, Graphic Packaging International, Jefferson Health, The Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Jet.com, Lockheed Martin, Subaru, and Hamburg Sud NA.
Masters Degree Program
- MBA Supply Chain and Logistical Systems: Graduates of the Rohrer College of Business MBA with a Supply Chain and Logistical Systems Specialization will be able to not only conceptualize the value-added from logistical efficiencies, but also manage the resources (labor, materials, and information) that comprise modern supply chain systems which are in increasing demand from employers.
- Rowan's MBA program is especially designed to accommodate both full-time students and full-time employees. The program is personal, pragmatic and progressive. Classes are conveniently scheduled in the evening, on Saturdays, and online to accommodate demanding work schedules. Rowan's reputation as a respected regional university makes the reasonable cost of a Rowan MBA a wise investment.
- Admission Requirement: Bachelor's degree (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution of higher learning with minimum undergraduate cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale) and submission of official GRE or GMAT test results (minimum score of 450).
LAST UPDATED ON May 11, 2018