OUPV & Master Training and Deck License Renewal & Endorsement Courses Online with Test Locations Nationwide
Established in 2006 and located at New Jersey, Atlantis Maritime Academy provides Online and Distance based training courses for USCG Licensing all over the United States. Following the online program, the academy has arrangements for tests at various locations in 28 states nationwide. Atlantis Maritime Academy has helped over 300 students for USCG licenses. The online coast guard captain’s license Courses are United States Coast Guard approved and structured to be attractive to students with a busy schedule or on active military duty.
Atlantis Maritime Academy has USCG approved testing sites located throughout the U.S. Once the student completes the online course requirements they make an appointment to take their final proctored exam at one of many approved, test locations. Each student has four hours to complete the proctored examinations. Each Atlantis Maritime Academy’s student will have the opportunity to test within a 50 mile radius of their residence.
OUPV Test Locations - Alabama (3), Alaska (3), Arizona (3), Arkansas (1), California (29), Colorado (9), Connecticut (10), Florida (32), Georgia (4), Idaho (3), Illinois (40), Indiana (4), Iowa (16), Louisiana (10), Massachusetts (15), Michigan (23), Minnesota (23), Missouri (17), Montana (9), Nevada (4), New Hampshire (4), New Mexico (16), New York (28), Oklahoma (8), Oregon (17), Texas (52), Ohio (27), & Washington (26)
- OUPV - Six Pack (Online & Distance Program): The OUPV/Six-pack Captain's License is required for those wishing to offer fishing and sailing charters, drive a dive boat, or run sightseeing tours, etc. This license is commonly referred to as a "Six-pack" because it allows the holder to take up to six paying passengers and crew on the water.
- Master 100 ton Upgrade (24 hours Online): The OUPV Upgrade to Master Captain's License course provides an opportunity for the holder of an OUPV/Six-Pack Captain's License to raise their grade to a Master-level license. The 25/50/100 Ton Master Captain's License allows the holder to operate inspected vessels as well as uninspected vessels.
- Combined OUPV/100 ton Master (24 hours Online): This combined option for the student wishing to obtain both OUPV and their 100 ton Master Upgrade at the same time. The 25/50/100 Ton Master Captain's License allows the holder to operate inspected vessels as well as uninspected vessels.
- Assistance Towing Endorsement (Online): The Towing Endorsement is required if you are a holder of an OUPV and will be engaged in towing a disabled vessel for payment. Any USCG license of 200 gross tons or less, OUPV/Six-pack License, may be endorsed for assistance towing.
- Auxiliary Sailing Endorsement: The Sailing Endorsement is required if you are a holder of 100 ton Master license and want to operate an Inspected Sailing Vessel. This endorsement allows the licensed Master to carry 7 or more passengers while under sail on an inspected vessel.
- Deck License Renewal (8 hours Online): The Deck License Renewal course provides mariners an opportunity to renew their U.S. Coast Guard License. Certificates that the Coast Guard will accept in lieu of actual time on the water will be awarded upon completion.
LAST UPDATED ON Mar 17, 2017