Logistics & Supply Chain Management Education at Raj Soin College of Business, Fairborn, OH
Founded in the name of the world-famous Wright brothers, Wright State University in Dayton, Ohio, continues their spirit of innovation. The university serves nearly 20,000 students (18,447 Dayton campus; 1,490 Lake campus), offering 118 undergraduate degrees and 91 master's, doctoral and professional degrees.
A rich and dynamic community of nearly 19,000 students, Wright State is a place where tomorrow takes flight. Located 12 miles northeast of Dayton, Ohio, Wright State is a nationally accredited state university with an impressive range of study. Its seven colleges and three schools, including schools of medicine and professional psychology, offer opportunities for discovery and growth.
The Raj Soin College of Business has a long tradition of developing influential business leaders in the region and beyond. Through collaboration with the business community and alumni, the college continues to launch new academic programs, increase scholarship support and expand career opportunities for the students. With an enrollment of approximately 1,200 undergraduate students and 500 graduate students, the school offers the benefits of a comprehensive business program and a diverse student body. At the same time our small class sizes and supportive faculty offer students the individual attention they need to excel.
- BS in Business - Supply Chain Management Major: A four-year degree in business can increase your potential for career advancement and opportunities in the field of supply management. A sound foundation in business principles, including negotiations, ethics, business law and finance, as well as industry awareness, can build a solid foundation for a career in supply management. The overall goal of supply management is to impact the organization's bottom line in a positive way while delivering the best service to customers at the lowest possible cost. This puts supply management on the center stage of every business operation.
- MS in Logistics & Supply Chain Management (On Campus & Online): The Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management program is designed to provide students with the graduate education that will enhance their leadership careers in the field of logistics and supply chain management. The program aims to enable students to craft technology-rich supply chain architectures, instill rapid innovation into supply chain design, efficiently manage the supply base, align partners through trust and common values, and create the right metrics for supply chain networks. The MS program is a one-year, 48-credit hour, lockstep, cohort-based program. The program blends five intensive physical in-class residencies with four online e-learning segments.
WRIGHT STATE Features
Founded in 1964, Wright State University was originally the Dayton branch campus of both Miami University and Ohio State University. In October 1967, Wright State became an independent state university. Wright State University is rated among the 260 Best National Universities listed in the annual America's Best Colleges rankings by US News and World Report.
- Campus: Wright State, located 12 miles northeast of Dayton, Ohio, gives you the best of both worlds: state-of-the art facilities in a beautiful 557-acre wooded setting. The university's modern architecture is nationally recognized. The 173-acre Lake Campus, located between Celina and St. Marys on the north shore of Grand Lake, offers associate and pre-baccalaureate degrees, and limited baccalaureate and master's degree programs.
- Accreditation: Wright State University is accredited at the doctoral degree-granting level by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools. The undergraduate business program and five master's degree programs of the Raj Soin College of Business are accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
- Faculty: Raj Soin College of Business professors have extensive business experience. They incorporate actual problems confronting businesses into their courses. The faculty have experience in areas such as aerospace, banking, energy, finance and accounting, healthcare, human resourses, international business, information technology, logistics, marketing, leadership and innovation.
- Career Advancement : For students who need to build their professional experience, the College of Business along with Career Services offers ample opportunities for internships, cooperative education and courses where students work on real projects for real businesses. For working professionals, the graduate programs offer convenient class times, locations and on line options to advance your career.
- Rankings: U.S. News ranked Wright State’s online Master of Information Systems and Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management programs offered by the Raj Soin College of Business 19th among the 165 schools responding to the magazine’s surveys. The online MBA program offered by the Raj Soin College of Business ranked 128th out of the 282 considered. Wright State’s online bachelor’s degree programs were ranked 153rd among the 357 respondents.
- Convenient Classes: Classes are scheduled with busy graduate students in mind. Many classes are conveniently scheduled so students can attend classes after work hours, and more than half attend all of their classes after 4 pm. The average age of the university's 4,021 graduate and professional students is 31.4 years.
LAST UPDATED ON July 17, 2018