Training and Certification Programs & Courses for Offshore Industry in Halmstad, Sweden & Online
Established in 2012 and located at the Käringön Island in Sweden, Nordic Training Academy (NORDTAC) offers consulting and training services to the offshore industry. The company also provides training programs for the Maritime industry.
They have a state-of-the-art educational facility on Käringön is located in the middle of Bohuslän by the famous lighthouse Måseskär outside Orust. Käringön is only two hours’ drive from Oslo, just over an hour from Gothenburg and three to four hours from southern Sweden.
NORDTAC other services include various specially adapted training as well as consultative assignments and implementation of exercises within safety, risk and crisis management. Also, they offer training onsite apart from one of the NORDTAC training facilities.
The maritime professional courses at the NORDTAC Maritime Academy span a wide range like healthcare, maritime safety, firefighting and management. The courses are offered according to the requirements of STCW and Swedish Transport Agency.
- STCW Refresher Combo - Basic Safety, STCW A-VI/1.1-1.4 / Survival Craft & Resc boat, STCW Manila A-VI/2-1 / Advanced Firefighting, STCW A-VI/3 / Medical First AID STCW Manila A-VI/4-1)
- STCW Refresher Combo Alternative A - Advanced Firefighting, STCW A-VI/3 / Survival Craft & Resc boat, STCW A-VI/2-1
- STCW Refresher Combo Alternative B - Basic Safety, STCW A-VI/1.1-1.4 / Survival Craft & Resc boat, STCW A-VI/2-1
- STCW Basic Safety Refresher
- STCW Advanced Firefighting Refresher
- STCW Medical Care
- Survival Craft and Rescue (PSCRB) Refresher
- Basic Safety
- Advanced Firefighting
- Elementary First Aid
- Medical First Aid
- MRM, Maritime Resource Management
- BRM, Bridge Resource Management
- BTM, Bridge Team Management
- ECDIS, Generic Model Course