MSO & ISPS, FPOS & First Aid Courses and, C&G, BTEC & NVQ Qualifications in Plymouth, UK
Established in 1987, Securewest Training, a division of Securewest International is a leading training provider located at Plymouth, UK and offers a wide range of national and international maritime, land and corporate security training courses.
Securewest Training is an accredited center by Pearson and City & Guilds to deliver BTEC and NVQ qualifications.
All the courses are compliant with International Land and Maritime Law and Conventions, ISPS, SOLAS, SUA and UNCLOS. They also provide bespoke courses according to the requirements both on and offshore. Training is provided using both a theoretical and practical approach to training and is fully qualified under UK legislation. The company also also delivers training at third party locations globally.
- Ship Security Officer (SSO) (3 days): Provides the knowledge to those who may be designated to perform the duties and/or hold the responsibilities of a SSO, as defined in the ISPS Code, and the MTSA.
- Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO) (3 days): Provides the knowledge to those who may be designated to perform the duties and responsibilities of a PFSO, as defined in the ISPS Code, and the MTSA.
- Company Security Officer (CSO) (3 days): Provides you with the knowledge, understanding and proficiencies as required by the ISPS Code to undertake the tasks, duties and responsibilities of a CSO.
- Proficiency in Security Awareness (online, 3-4 hours): Designed for all seafarers, gives you the basic information required to carry out security duties onboard and help you to have heightened security awareness.
- Proficiency for Seafarers with Designated Security Duties (online, 8-10 hours): Provides the required knowledge, understanding and proficiency to crew & staff, who have the responsibility of fulfilling designate security duties on board to increase the security and safety.
Other Courses - Security
- Close Protection Operative BTEC Level 3 (12 days)
- Delivery of Conflict Management Training BTEC Level 3 (2.5 days)
- CCTV Operative Level 2 (3 days)
- Business Beginners in Cyber Security Diploma Level 2 (online, 20 weeks)
- Cyber Security Management & Operations Diploma Level 3 (online, 24 weeks)
- Cyber Security Diploma Level 4 (online, 48 weeks)
- Cyber Security Diploma Level 5 (online, 52 weeks)
Other Courses - Medical
- First Response Emergency Care Level 3 (5 days)
- First Response Emergency Care Level 4 (5 days)
- First Response Emergency Care Re-qualification Level 3 (3 days)
- Emergency First Aid at Work Level 3 (1 day)
- Emergency First Responders Level 3 (1 day)
- First Aid at Work Level 3 (3 days)
- First Aid at Work Level 3 Refresher (1 day)
- Forestry First Aid Level 3 (1 day)
- Administering Emergency Oxygen Level 3 (1 day)
- Paediatric First Aid Level 3 (3 days)
- Emergency Paediatric First Aid Level 3 (1 day)