Working At Height, Rigging and Lifting, Health and Safety, Transport and Dangerous Goods, & Confined Space Training Programs in Aberdeen, UK
Headquartered in Aberdeen UK, Aquaterra Training offers over 60 different practical health and safety training courses, delivered globally, covering a variety of different industry sectors including, Oil and Gas, Transport, Food and Drink, Nuclear and Renewables. Aquaterra is a ISO9001:2015 and ISO45001:2018 certified training company.
AquaTerra began life as a specialist access business, combining rope access with trade skills to deliver inspection, repair and maintenance offshore and now grown to be a partner that can deliver or guide any element of energy and infrastructure operations. AquaTerra provides comprehensive inspection, repair, maintenance and decommissioning services for the energy sector
The specialist instructors have comprehensive expertise gained from work within a range of hazardous industries to improve the safety and effectiveness of their work in challenging and dangerous spaces. AquaTerra operates in over 30 countries worldwide.
AquaTerra provides intense practical training that prepares staff for real work that comply with industry requirements for staff training. Course content is set to reflect your work conditions and will even utilize your equipment to give a completely real simulation.
The training programs are approved by OPITO and other industry standards organizations.
Working At Height Training
- Dropped Object Awareness: This half day course provides personnel with a thorough understanding of the potential hazards and management controls required to eliminate injury and damage from dropped objects.
- Harness User: This two-hour course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height in harnesses. The course is aimed at all personnel who work at height using harnesses.
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspection: This two day personal fall protection equipment inspection course will provide candidates with an overview of current legislative requirements and a thorough understanding of the requirements for the inspection and certification of equipment, equipment types and uses, inspection regimes, identification and marking, typical defects and the causes of wear and damage.
- Practical Management of Work at Height Unit 7: This course is designed for candidates who are actively involved in Working at Height and also management and supervisory roles to ensure compliance with working at regulations.
- PASMA Towers for Users: This course has been designed to provide personnel who will be responsible for the assembly, dismantling, alteration, moving and inspecting of mobile access towers with the required knowledge and understanding to conduct these tasks safely and to obtain their PASMA Towers for Users accreditation.
- Work at Height Safety Awareness Unit 1: This is a half day classroom based course that introduces delegates to the details of working at height safely.
- Work at Height Safety Awareness Unit 2: This one-day course introduces the principles and equipment involved in work at height systems and, through a combination of classroom and practical work, the process of a safe and systematic approach to working at height operations.
- Work at Height Unit 3 - Rescue at Height: This one day course introduces the principles and equipment involved in rescue at height, the application and operation of various rescue systems and, through a combination of classroom and practical work..
- Work at Height Unit 4 - for Managers & Supervisors: This one-day course will provide delegates with an understanding of the roles, responsibilities and requirements for a safe and systematic approach to working at height operations.
- Work at Height Unit 6 - PFPE: This 1 day course is designed to introduce candidates who are actively involved in the control of working at height equipment to the requirements of the appropriate regulations.
Rigging and Lifting Training
- Gantry Crane Operator (1 day): Operators will be trained or assessed in the safe use of a Gantry Crane and associated lifting accessories.
- LOLER Lift Planner: This one day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the LOLER regulations and requirements to allow them to develop appropriate Risk Assessments and Lifting Plans for a given task.
- LOLER Competent Person (LCP) (3 days): This course is intended for personnel appointed as an organization's LOLER Competent Person.
- LOLER Supervisor/Focal Point: This two day course is designed to provide supervisors with a thorough understanding of the LOLER regulations and requirements.
- Lifting Equipment Inspection: This one day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the requirements for the identification and inspection of lifting equipment.
- OPITO Introduction to Rigging - Stage 1 (3 days): delegates undertaking and successfully completing the course will be able to demonstrate the knowledge, skills and competence to begin the second stage of their training in the workplace under supervision.
- OPITO Rigger Assessment - Stages 3 & 4 (2 days): This course is designed for rigging and lifting personnel who require to be assessed to the OPITO Stage 3 or Stage 4 standard.
- Rigging Loft Management: This one day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the HSE Rigging Loft criteria, with emphasis on regulations and management.
Health and Safety Training
- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness and Non-Licensed Work
- Benzene Awareness
- COSHH Assessor
- COSHH Awareness
- First Aid at Work Refresher
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Warden
- HAVS Awareness
- IOSH Managing Safely
- IOSH Working Safely
- Manual Handling Awareness
- Manual Handling Assessor
- PUWER Awareness
- Risk Assessment
- Spill Awareness
- Surface Preparation - Bristle Blasting Process ‘Blasting Without Grit’
- Vehicle Marshalling
Transport and Dangerous Goods Training
- ADR (Dangerous Goods by Road)
- Dangerous Goods Awareness
- Dangerous Goods by Sea Refresher
- Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser (DGSA)
- Dangerous Goods by Air (CAA / IATA Approved)
- Dangerous Goods by Sea (Radioactives)
- Dangerous Goods by Air (Radioactive) (CAA / IATA Approved)
- Dangerous Goods by Air Refresher (CAA / IATA Approved)
- Dangerous Goods by Sea
- Dangerous Goods By Road Consignors
- Driver CPC Module 1 (Load Safely & Drivers Hours)
- Driver CPC Module 2 (Accident, Emergency & The Driver)
- Driver CPC Module 3 (Manual Handling & Customer Care)
- Driver CPC Module 4 (Hazardous Substances & The Driver)
- Driver CPC Module 5 (Emergency First Aid at Work)
- Lithium Batteries Dangerous Goods Awareness
Confined Space Training
- Breathing Apparatus User
- Combined Working at Height, Rescue at Height, Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Confined Space Entry
- Confined Space Entry and Rescue
- Confined Space for Managers/Supervisors
- H2S Awareness
- OPITO Gas Monitor
- OPITO Authorized Gas Tester