Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain Management Degree and Certificate Programs in Ottawa, Canada
Established in 1967, Algonquin College of Applied Arts and Technology (Algonquin College) was formed after a merger of two institutions - Eastern Ontario Institute of Technology and Ontario Vocational Centre. Algonquin College is located at the Ottawa Valley with Ottawa city, Pembroke, Perth as its campuses where over 20,000 full-time students and Over 1,300 international students from more than 100 countries study.
Algonquin College offers 180 plus full-time Programs From Certificates to Degrees including over 250 Ontario College programs, over 50 online programs, over 10 apprenticeship programs, over 30 Co-op programs, and over 5 degree and collaborative degree programs. Algonquin College consistently ranks as one of Canada’s Top Research Colleges, as determined by Res$arch Infosource.
Algonquin College received the City of Ottawa's highest honour, the Key to the City, from the Mayor and for the fourth year in a row, Algonquin College has been named a National Capital Region Top Employer. The college has many articulation agreements with universities in Canada and international Partnerships with various colleges and universities from around the world for exchange and collaboration
Academic & Training Programs
Undergraduate Programs (Full-time)
- Bachelor of Commerce (e-Supply Chain Management) (Hons): This four-year degree is a program committed to the development of capable, creative professionals ready to embark on action-oriented, multi-dimensional careers in private and public business. Graduates benefit from an employment rate of almost 100%.
- Graduates could work on the supply side in procurement, contract management, and supplier relationship management. On the demand side, graduates may be employed in forecasting, customer relationship management, and distribution systems. They may also work in operations planning such as: master production scheduling, material requirements planning, and inventory management.
- Admission Requirements: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. Also mature students are applicants who have not achieved the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or its equivalent and who are at least 19 years of age with further requirements – please check the catalog for this.
Continuing and Online Learning Program
- Supply Chain Management Certificate (Part-time, on-campus): This College Certificate program prepares students to understand and use the principles and techniques essential to effectively manage the integrated supply chain system. Through lectures, case studies, in-class exercises and assignments, students gain insights into supply chain management, including design, planning, decision making and control as it relates to the acquisition, use, flow and disposition of materials, services, finished goods, reverse logistics and after-sales service management.
- Admission Requirements: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature Student status (19 years of age or older and without an OSSD).