Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain Management & Logistics Full-time, Part-time and Co-op Programs in Toronto, Canada
Established in 1966 and located at Toronto with five campuses, Centennial College is Ontario's first community college and primarily serves the eastern portion of the Greater Toronto Area through five campuses and several satellite locations. Centennial College offers career-relevant programs in the areas of business, computing, health sciences, the applied arts, communication arts, transportation, engineering technology and the applied sciences.
Over 20,000 full-time students have chosen Centennial for one-year certificate programs, two- or three-year diploma programs or four-year bachelor’s degree programs. Centennial College also offers flexible learning opportunities on a part-time basis, during days, evenings and weekends, in a traditional classroom setting or through distance learning. Additionally, apprenticeship programs qualify or re-qualify students for a skilled trade.
Centennial College has formed strategic partnerships with institutions such as the University of Toronto and Ryerson University. Centennial is recognized as one of the most culturally diverse post-secondary institutions in Canada. Almost 100 ethno-cultural groups are represented and 80 languages are spoken on campus. The main campuses and centers are - Ashtonbee, Downsview, Morningside, Progress, Pickering Learning Site, Eglinton Learning Site and Story Arts centre.
Undergraduate Diploma Programs (Full-time)
- Ontario College Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Supply Chain and Operations Management (Co-op, 3 years): In this advanced diploma program, you'll learn in environments similar to real business settings, attend Supply Chain and Operations Management courses that balance theory and hands-on learning and acquire the knowledge to effectively and efficiently operate a business. The co-op aspect of this Business Administration - Supply Chain and Operations Management program will provide you with hands-on experience while you work three terms as an employee in the field.
- Ontario College Diploma in Business - Supply Chain and Operations (2 years): The Centennial College Business - Supply Chain and Operations program ensures you acquire the necessary skills to succeed in operations for businesses that provide goods or services. Business operations and supply chains are the primary business functions that create products and services offered by organizations to satisfy customer needs.
- Admission requirements: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent, or mature student status (19 years of age or older) and English & Maths proficiency as required by the college
- Academic Pathway: Qualified graduates may be eligible to participate in an articulated program with select universities, institutes and professional associations such as CITT.
Graduate Certificate Program (Full-time)
- Ontario College Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management - Logistics (1 year): The Centennial College Supply Chain Management - Logistics program provides you with the necessary skills and business knowledge to be successful in the world of supply chain and logistics. Admission requirement - a three-year college diploma or university degree in any discipline and, the college will consider applicants who have a two-year college diploma or a partial university degree (75% complete) and who have a minimum of two years work experience relevant to the program.
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management Certificate: This certificate program provides you with knowledge and skills in the full range of logistics and supply chain activities including supply management, inventory management, logistics and transportation, quality management, enterprise resource planning.
- Purchasing Certificate: Learn to buy the product or service to meet requirements, have material available at the proper time, secure the right amount, pay an acceptable price, and assist your employer by searching out lower-cost goods and services.
- Admission Requirements: Domestic Students must be 19 years of age or older for the above programs. No other requirements are necessary.