Translate to Your Language
Purchasing,Supply Chain, Tansportation and Customs Education & Part-time Courses and CIFFA Programs in Toronto
Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology (Seneca Colege) is a Canadian public college with campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area (Newnham & Markham Campuses), Seneca’s size and diversity give students the advantage of partnerships with industry leaders, the latest in hands-on computer technology, a variety of class sizes, and full-time, part-time and continuing education options.
Seneca also employs various methods of teaching - from in-class lectures and online learning to co-op and field placements - in programs related to applied arts, business, financial services,and technology. Students can choose from more than 500 careers and receive the academic foundation, workplace experience and practical training needed to become immediately employable graduates ready to take their places in today’s most rewarding careers.
Seneca has campuses throughout the Toronto, Greater Metro Toronto Area and York Region - Newham, King City, Seneca @ York University campus, Markham, and Peterborough Aviation campus. Students may choose to live off campus or in the apartment-style residences at Newnham and King Campuses which accommodate a total of 1,346. Housing Services assists students in finding accommodations near all campuses.
Academic & Training Programs
Full Time Programs
- Ontario College Advanced Diploma in Business Administration - Purchasing and Supply Management (3 years): At the School of Business Management (SBM), you’ll spend the first four semesters building a practical grounding in contemporary management theory. These four semesters are common to all SBM programs. Your final two semesters will cover how purchasing, vendor selection, logistics and the role of technology relate to one another. Once you graduate, you’ll understand the integrated approach to planning, acquisition, flow and the distribution of goods from raw materials to finished products.
- Ontario College Diploma International Transportation and Customs (2 years): This program provides you with a solid technical understanding and practical knowledge of international transportation, customs brokerage and international freight forwarding. You may have opportunities to take part in field visits to transport companies, customs brokers and international freight forwarders. Graduating students will also receive a certificate from MSR, the e-customs company. Students meeting all academic requirements may have the opportunity to complete an optional co-op work term(s) in a formal work environment. Graduates are eligible for enrollment to CCS (Certified Customs Specialist) Program by Canadian Society of Customs Brokers (CSCB).
- Ontario College Graduate Certificate in Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management (online): The Global Logistics and Supply Chain Management program is accredited by - the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council, The Logistics Institute, and the SCMAO.
Other Classes and Workshops
- Business Continuity for Supply Chain
- Finance for Supply Chain Management
- Marketing for Supply Chain Management
- Logistics Systems
- Supply Chain Accounting
- Supply Chain Management
- Transborder and Customs Procedures
- International Freight Forwarding Courses
- International Transportation and Customs
- Customs Professional (for CIFFA graduates)
LAST UPDATED ON January 22, 2018