Translate to Your Language
Logistics and Supply Chain Management Diploma and Co-op Programs at Lawrence Kinlin School of Business in London, Ontario, Canada
Established in 1967, Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology (Fanshawe College) is the sixth largest public college in Canada with 15,000 full-time students and 2,000 international students. Fanshawe College offers more than 200 degree, diploma, certificate and apprenticeship programs to over 40,000 students each year in a variety of disciplines including applied arts, business, health care, human services, hospitality and technology.
Fanshawe is located in the Forest City of London, Canada with a population of more than 370,000. The other campuses are located at Simcoe, St. Thomas and Woodstock. The college is a comprehensive college serving the greater London region by providing flexible learning arrangements and experiential education opportunities developed in response to labor market needs. The College attracts students from approximately 65 countries and has more than 174,000 alumni living and working around the world.
The Lawrence Kinlin School of Business at Fanshawe provides the most current, flexible and integrated suite of business programs from certificates to diplomas, honors degrees, graduate programs and beyond. Fanshawe also plays an important role in providing re-skilling and skill upgrading opportunities for mature learners through the design and delivery of custom training.
Academic & Training Programs
Undergraduate Diploma Programs (Full-time)
- Ontario College Diploma in Business - Logistics and Supply Chain Management (60 weeks): With the Fanshawe Business – Logistics and Supply Chain Management program, you'll be prepared to join private or public sectors in this demanding field. You'll learn how to analyze using computer software, while nurturing your negotiation skills. You'll cover business theories and put them into practice. This program is recognized by the National Accreditation Program administered by the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council.
- Ontario College Diploma in Business - Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Co-op) (60 weeks): Co-operative Education is a process which combines your studies with paid, related work experience. Fanshawe will be there to help you find the right business fit for your dream. You'll have access to consultants who will deliver classes, counsel and advise you as you move from the classroom, to the real business world.
- Careers: Graduates of Business - Logistics and Supply Chain Management are prepared to enter the supply chain field in all sectors (e.g., manufacturing, health care, education, transportation, construction, government). Graduates are suited to a variety of entry-level positions, including buyer, purchasing assistant, purchasing officer, purchasing agent, procurement coordinator, procurement specialist to name a few
- Admission Requirements: Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent. OR Academic and Career Entrance Certificate (ACE) OR Ontario High School Equivalency Certificate (GED) with certain requirement in subject as per the college catalog.
- Supply Chain & Operations Mgmt-Intro (Online): Understanding key Supply Chain and Operations Management foundations is crucial to any company's success and profitability. This introductory course will expose students to topics related to how products and services are created and delivered to the customer. This course is offered through OntarioLearn by the host college, Conestoga college.
- Supply Chain Technology & Scheduling (Online): This course explores the fundamental concepts of an information system and its application to the supply chain industry. Topics for study include - information systems, information systems security and ethics, information technology, data resource management, trends in telecommunications and enterprise resource systems used by the supply chain industry.