Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain Management Education and SCMAO & APICS Professional Development Programs in Toronto
Established in 1967, Sheridan College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning is an award-winning, post-secondary, and polytechnic institute with over 22,000 full-time and 18,000 continuing and part-time studies students. Sheridan attracts students from across Canada and around the world with internationals students from over 70 countries represent a big part of its student population.
The college offers over 200 programs and courses including 25 degree programs across 5 faculties in in animation and illustration, music theatre, film and design, business, applied computing, engineering technology, community studies, and liberal studies. The three campuses in three Ontario cities are located in Oakville, Brampton and Mississauga.
Sheridan’s 160,000 alumni play a critical role in shaping the future of the society in the fields of arts, business, community service, health, technology, and the skilled trades. The college is also active in research and development and Research at Sheridan strives to solve real industry and social problems. It’s how we became a trusted research partner in our local communities and across Canada.
Academic & Training Programs
- BBA Hons (Supply Chain Management) (8 semesters, Full-time or Part-time in Mississauga): Sheridan's Hons BBA (Supply Chain Management) program focuses on how supply chain adds value and creates a competitive advantage for organizations. The Hons Bachelor of Business Administration programs features an innovative experiential learning model that prepares you for the workplace.
- Flexibility: Sheridan's Hons BBA programs offer flexible learning options that fit into your busy life. You can choose to study part-time while you work or take a full-time course load. With morning, afternoon and evening classes available, we make learning around your schedule convenient and simple.
- Internships / Co-op: The Hons Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) program includes a one-semester internship. After the completion of a minimum of 30 credits, students may also apply to participate in the BBA Co-op program, which allows students to complete three additional work terms to a total of four work terms.
Professional Development Programs
- SMAO - Supply Management Training (SMT) Certificate: Successfully complete the four technical courses approved by the Supply Chain Management Association Ontario (SCMA-O). These courses satisfy the technical course requirement for the Supply Management Training (SMT) program offered through SCMA-O. After completion of the required Supply Management Training (SMT) courses and seminars, and with 1 year working experience in the field, you can apply for your certificate directly with the Supply Chain Management Association Ontario (SCMA-O). The program comprises of four 13-week Technical Courses, three 2-day Soft Skills Seminars, and three 2-day Business Management Seminars.
- APICS - Principles of Operations Management (POM) Program: The APICS Principles of Operations Management program is the only program of its kind that can deliver the fundamental knowledge you need to succeed in the rapidly changing world of supply chain and operations management. Through five specialized courses, you’ll learn the skills to increase a company’s efficiency and prepare for APICS certification and ensure your understanding of real-world logistic concepts and issues.