Pick your Language (Translate)
Certified Passenger Professional (CPP), Certified Professional Logistician (CPL), Certified Transport Planner (CTP) and Other CILTA Programs & Webinars
Established in the UK in 1919, and operational in Australia since 1935, The Chartered Institute of Logistics & Transport Australia (CILTA) is part of a worldwide membership of over 33,000 members and more than 200 key corporations working in over 100 countries. CILTA covers all those who work transporting passengers, moving freight and managing Australian domestic and international supply chains from the most junior school leaver to the most senior CEOs.
CILTA offers unique accreditation and development programs, along with enhanced networking and event opportunities. The principal objective of CILTA is to Promote and Encourage the Art and Science of Logistics and Transport. It provides leadership in research, policy and professional development and support continuous improvement in the industry. CILTA maintains and manages Continuing Professional Development programs for Chartered Members and Certified Professional Logisticians (CPL).
The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK - CILT (UK) - is the pre-eminent independent professional body for individuals associated with logistics, supply chains and all transport throughout their careers. It is a membership based organization with over 30,000 members in over 30 countries. The Institute offers a progressive logistics and transport program to develop your skills and enhance the career: Comprehensive range of training courses; Comprehensive range of short courses; Continuing Professional Development (CPD) scheme; Routes to Chartered Membership; Mentoring service; and Graduate schemes.Nationally recognized and accredited by the Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulator (OFQUAL), these qualifications are designed to raise standards and to demonstrate both professional and personal achievement. All the qualifications include membership of CILT or Institute of Operations Management (IOM).
Training & Certification Programs
Certified Passenger Professional (CPP)
- The Certified Passenger Professional (CPP) program provides a benchmark of excellence for measuring capability and proficiency within the profession of passenger transport. The CPP program represents the hallmark of passenger transport professionalism.
- The requirement is that you achieve at least 120 points from the available menu of CPD activities over three years. The actual hours that you put into securing these points will depend on the particular mix of activities that you choose. Eligible CPD Activities: Certificate IV, Diploma, Degree, Graduate Programs, and Higher Degrees carry 100 points each. Other CPD activities include – training, activities such as workshops, publications, memberships, and awards.
Certified Professional Logistician (CPL)
- The Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) program provides a benchmark of excellence for measuring capability and proficiency within the profession of logistics and supply chain management. The CPL is a professional certification in logistics that enables employees in this industry to develop themselves more effectively, and assists in defining the logistics profession.
- To qualify as a CPL, an applicant must have relevant working experience, qualifications and an active professional involvement in logistics and supply chain management. This include - Establishing that you have attained at least 400 points of combined experience, education and professional involvement; and Maintaining at least 120 CPD Points over a three year period.
Certified Transport Planner (CTP)
- Certified Transport Planner (CTP) is a professional qualification that provides a definitive standard for measuring capability and experience in the Transport Planning profession.
- To qualify as a CTP, an applicant must have relevant working experience, qualifications, and an active professional involvement in transport planning and management.
Other CILTA Programs
- VU Diploma of Logistics: ILTA in partnership with the Victoria University Institute of Technology (V.U.I.T.) at Victoria University are providing the opportunity to gain the Diploma of Logistics with the International Diploma in Logistics and Transport. The diplomas will develop your technical skills and knowledge to manage transport and logistics operations, supply chain strategy, inventory and resource management.
- Unfair Contract Terms: How the New Law Will Affect Your Business
- Managing Flexible Work - Practical and Legal Issues
- Delivering the Value of Partnering - Inspirational Leadership in Supply Chain
- Hired on IQ but EQ gets you promoted, demoted or removed
- CoR Management Plan
- Warehousing 2020: Building a Smarter Warehouse, Wayne Harper, Zebra
- Introducing Ideas around Supply Chain [SC] 2020
- Unfair Contract Terms Law Nov Update
- Transport Law: Bills of Lading
- Why High Speed Rail is Viable in Australia -
- Logistics is the Future
- CPL - What is it and why should I apply?
- Tracing Ownership of Companies and Ethical Partnerships
- Smarter Cities and Smarter Transport
- The Value of Sustainability in the Supply Chain
- Change Management
- Data Capture Technology
- CoR Myths and Legends
- Enterprise Bargaining
- Impact of increasing container ship size on container handling productivity at Australian ports
- Plus more
LAST UPDATED ON Sep 25, 2017