Commercial Maritime Training Programs, Boat & PWC Licence Training and Other Programs in Gladstone QLD
Located at Gladstone QLD, eMarine Training Hire Charter offers recreational marine licences, personal watercraft (jetski) training and Commercial Marine training for marine qualifications, in partnership with Sea School International. Gladstone is an area of the Southern Great Barrier Reef with beautiful coastline, and pristine Great Barrier Reef Islands.
EMarine training vessel - Essential - has experienced and qualified crew members with the relevant marine qualifications, first aid and fire training qualifications. It is also fitted with a first aid kit, oxygen equipment and defibrillator etc. Essential is a commercially registered vessel and has a robust Safety Management System to ensure safety for all concerned.
Commercial Maritime Training
- Elements of Shipboard Safety Industry Skill Set (ESS): This intensive course is very popular and a compulsory component of the maritime qualifications listed below. You will learn survival techniques, safe working procedures for emergency situations on board a vessel, survival techniques on a vessel in an emergency situation, as well as abiding by safe working procedures.
- Certificate I in Maritime Operations (General Purpose Hand NC): Train as a Deckhand and undertake a wide range of maritime work at sea and around the waterfront in communications, seamanship, logistics, tourism and hospitality; help re-build a marina or discover your potential with an environmental group.
- Certificate I in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 2 NC): This qualification is one component of the eligibility criteria to achieve the Coxswain Grade 2 Certificate of Competency which allows you to work in any state or territory in Australia.
- Certificate II in Maritime Operations (Coxswain Grade 1 NC): This qualification is one component of the eligibility criteria to achieve the Coxswain Grade 2 Certificate of Competency which allows you to work in any state or territory in Australia.
- Certificate III in Maritime Operations (Master up to 24 metres Near Coastal): This qualification is suitable for people working in the maritime industry as a Master on commercial vessels up to 24 metres in length within the exclusive economic zone (EEZ). You will learn vessel operations and management, how to maneuver larger vessels, safety and seamanship as well as how to plan and navigate a passage at Master level.
- Marine Engine Driver - Grade 3 Certificate II-Near Coastal (Lower than Grade 2-Cert III)
- Marine Engine Driver - Grade 2 Certificate III-Near Coastal (Higher than Grade 3-Cert II)
Other Maritime Training
- AMSA Exemption 38
- First Aid Training
- Marine Radio Certificate Courses
- Training units to suit individual needs
- Workplace solutions
- Private training
- Boat and PWC Licence
LAST UPDATED ON Feb 3, 2019