Translate to Your Language
Logistics & Supply Chain Management Education at Griffith Business School
Established in 1971, Griffith University is a public, research university located in the southeastern region of the Australian state of Queensland. Home to over 43,000 students, Griffith University offers over 300 degrees and has an extensive range of study options. The prestigious QS World University Rankings places Griffith in the top 300 (top 5%) universities in the world.
Griffith University also ranks among Australia's top-10 research universities, according to the latest Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) results. Griffith's research is world-standard or better in 18 broad fields of research placing Griffith in the top eight of universities of Australia. The University is spread over five campuses between Brisbane and the Gold Coast in south-east Queensland.
Griffith Business School offers an extensive range of business and commerce degrees at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The School is recognized as a pioneer in areas including tourism, international business, franchising, Asian studies, employment relations and more. Griffith’s professional Graduate Certificate and coursework Masters Degrees have been developed with industry input and are supported by current research and best practice.
Bachelors Degree Program
- Bachelor of Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management Major (Gold Coast, Nathan campus - 3 years FT & 6 years PT) & Hons (additional year of study): Griffith's Bachelor of Business lets you design your ideal career. You can choose a single major, which will give you specialist skills in one profession. Or you can choose a second business major or additional major to give you an even broader range of skills and knowledge when you graduate. The Logistics and Supply Chain Management major is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
- Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management (South Bank, Online - 1 year part-time): Supply chain management brings together the effective application of technologies, processes and leadership so that companies can deliver their promises. In the Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management, you will learn about the core aspects of the strategic and operational management of supply chains, logistics and procurement.
- Graduate Diploma of Supply Chain Management (South Bank, Online - 1 year FT, 2 years PT): This Graduate Diploma program is an exit point from the Master of Supply Chain Management. Students will complete 80 credit points of prescribed core courses for the Graduate Diploma of Supply Chain Management.
Masters Degree Programs
- Master of Supply Chain Management (South Bank, Online - 1-1.5 years FT, 3 years PT): In the Master of Supply Chain Management, you will develop the leadership skills to guide your organization towards effective and sustainable supply chain management and develop an understanding for today's characteristics and future trends in logistics, global sourcing, and operations and international business at an advanced level. The Master of Supply Chain Management is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
Double Degree Programs
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Business - Nathan
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Business - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Asian Studies - Nathan
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Commerce - Nathan
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Commerce - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Government and International Relations - Nathan
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of Government and International Relations - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of International Business - Nathan
- Bachelor of Business/Bachelor of International Business - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of International Tourism and Hotel Management/Bachelor of Business - Nathan
- Bachelor of International Tourism and Hotel Management/Bachelor of Business - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)/Bachelor of Business - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons)/Bachelor of Business - Nathan
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business - Nathan
- Bachelor of Laws/Bachelor of Business - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Psychological Science/Bachelor of Business - Nathan, Mount Gravatt
- Bachelor of Psychological Science/Bachelor of Business - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Public Relations and Communication/Bachelor of Business - Gold Coast
- Bachelor of Public Relations and Communication/Bachelor of Business - Nathan
- Master of Information Systems/Master of Supply Chain Management - Nathan, South Bank
- Master of Marketing/Master of Supply Chain Management - Online, Nathan, South Bank
Griffith University has secured a top 500 position on the Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) for the first time (2011). Griffith is only the second university in South East Queensland to make it onto this prestigious list, complementing its top 400 positions on both the QS World University Rankings and the Times HE World University Rankings. The ARWU was first published in 2003 by the Institute of Higher Education, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, and is considered the most reputable and reliable global ranking of research performance.
- Campus: Griffith University is spread over five campuses between Brisbane and the Gold Coast in south-east Queensland. The students are perfectly placed to make the most of everything Queensland has to offer academically, culturally and geographically. The campuses are located at - Gold Coast, Logan, Mt. Gravatt, Nathan and South Bank.
- Accreditation: Griffith University is a public university. Griffith University has international accreditation from AACSB International - the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. Apart from this, many of its programs are accredited by professional management bodies such as Australian Institute of Management and The Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply.
- Research: Griffith Business School is known for the high quality, cross-disciplinary and internationally relevant business research that emphasizes how business and society can work together to create sustainable enterprises and communities. The staff are consistently successful in all categories of Australian Research Council grants and other industry-based research funds.
- Industry Mentoring Program: Mentoring is a strategy for self-development, career development and skill development where an experienced professional offers knowledge, insight and resources to the mentee. The Program is conducted during second semester (August to October), and links undergraduate students who have completed 80 credit points and postgraduate students in any year level with experienced professionals from similar career fields.
- Work-Integrated Learning: Work Integrated Learning (WIL) is where students undertake a work related project or a placement in a work environment as part of their study program. The timing of WIL placements is usually a specified time within the academic semester to permit students to complete both the placement and their lecture and tutorial commitments.
- Careers and Employment: The Careers and Employment Service offers a wide range of job search and career development services and resources for students and graduates, and recruitment services for employers.
- Housing: The Griffith University Colleges provide on-campus accommodation for 950 students. The Colleges are conveniently positioned on the Nathan and Mt Gravatt campuses - close to the busway and the city. South Bank campus (QCA and the Conservatorium) is only 11 minutes away by bus. Griffith’s off campus accommodation has commercial accommodation listings as well as useful advice and contacts to help you find your own place to live.
LAST UPDATED ON Sep 25, 2017