Postgraduate Program in Supply Chain Management in Surrey, London
Established in 1849, Royal Holloway University of London (RHUL) is a a public university located at Egham, Surrey, London. RHUL is ranked in the top 200 universities in the world and is one of the UK’s leading research-intensive universities. It has three faculties, 20 academic departments and there are partnerships and exchange programs with institutions in the United States, Canada, and Hong Kong and more.
With over 9500 students from over 130 countries, the university is strengthened by diversity, and welcome students and academics who travel from all over the world to study and work. Royal Holloway was ranked 197th in the world and 31st overall in the UK in the Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2017/18. Also Royal Holloway sits within the top 25% of universities in the UK for research rated World-leading or Internationally Excellent by the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014.
School of Management under the Faculty of Management, Economics and Law provides specialist pathway degrees will enable you to pursue a deeper understanding of one of the core areas of management of interest to you, in addition to learning about key management theories. The internationally renowned academics bring their extensive experience of industry and cutting-edge research into the Postgraduate taught programs.
Masters Degree Program
- MSc Logistics and Supply Chain Management (1 year): One-year Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc, taught at our Central London campus, you’ll gain a thorough understanding of the forces at work and knowledge of sophisticated tools to strategically manage both large, complex, technology-based supply chains, as well as more traditional ones. You’ll cover logistics and procurement often across national boundaries, companies, regions, and time-zones.
- This MSc is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT)
- Students are recruited from arts, sciences, manufacturing, business, management and services and prepare them for successful careers across many industries including high technology manufacturing, engineering, electronics and computing, service sectors, fashion and clothing, food and agriculture, pharmaceuticals and bio medical, aid agencies, disaster relief and NGOs.
- Entry Requirements: UK 2:2 (Hons) degree or equivalent and IELTS 6.5 overall with a minimum of 5.5 in all other sub-scores for non native speakers. If you require Royal Holloway to sponsor you study in the UK, your IELTS must be a UK government-approved Secure English Language Test (SELT).
- Bursaries and Scholarships: RHUL directly support 100 postgraduate students through a variety of scholarships, bursaries and assistantships. Some cover both tuition fees and living expenses in full while others make a contribution towards a portion of the cost of study.
LAST UPDATED ON Nov 23, 2020