MCA, DfT & STCW Accredited Maritime Training Solutions for Seafarers and Industry
Founded in 2012, Sovereign Global (SG) is a European based Group acting as a program integrator and trusted partner to governments, supporting them in professionalizing, projecting and maintaining their sovereignty with civilian as well as military programs.
The Group has a proven track record in providing strategic planning, assistance, training, logistics, equipment and operational maintenance to generate innovative, mission-specific, turnkey defense, security and capacity building programs. The group provides maritime surveillance programs and offshore support services.
Sovereign Global also provides education, training and development programs to commercial shipping and maritime security companies, Oil & Gas majors with specialist maritime training requirements. All the international maritime programs include certification to internationally recognized training standards including those that meet the articles of the STCW convention for Seafarers and accreditation from the United Kingdom governments Maritime & Coastguard Agency (MCA) and Department for Transport (DfT).
Maritime Training Courses
- Ship Security Officer (SSO): A 3 days MCA Approved course that meets the requirements of the STCW convention for the training of Ship Security Officers.
- Company Security Officer: A 4 days MCA Approved course that meets the requirements of the STCW convention for the training of Company Security Officers.
- Port Facility Security Officer (PFSO): A 4 days DfT Approved course that meets the requirements for training of PFSO and Security Personnel working at a Port Facility.
- Proficiency in Security Awareness: 1 day mandatory security qualification for all seafarers as per the Manila amendments.
- Proficiency in Designated Security Duties: The new 2 days mandatory qualification for all seagoing personnel with a designated security duty on board ships.
- Anti-Piracy & BMP: A bespoke training course designed and developed to the clients requirements based on their vessel types and route transits.
- Advanced Tanker Course (Chemical): This course is a MCA career development qualification for those personnel employed on Chemical Tankers worldwide.
- Advanced Tanker Course (Oil): This course is a MCA career development qualification for those personnel employed on Oil Tankers worldwide.
- Human Element Leadership & Management (O): A mandatory qualification for operational personnel as part of their seafarer continued professional development at sea.
- Human Element Leadership & Management (M): A mandatory qualification for management personnel as part of their seafarer continued professional development at sea.
- Close Protection (CP)
- Conflict Management
- CPR & AED User
- Crisis Management
- Cyber Security Training
- Defensive Driver Training
- Emergency First Aid
- First Aid At Work
- First Person On Scene Basic (FPOS-B)
- First Person On Scene Intermediate (FPOS-I)
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training
- Medicine in Remote Areas (MIRA)
- Pediatric First Aid
- Security & Risk Management
- Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (TECC)