Supply Chain Management Education at Kellstadt Graduate School of Business & CPE Programs Leading to Certifications in Purchasing and SCM
DePaul offers a high caliber, challenging learning environment that is respected by employers, community leaders and other universities. Many of the more than 275 graduate and undergraduate programs of study have earned national acclaim, and have received both institutional and specialized accreditation. Most importantly, more than 93 percent of employers report they are pleased with the caliber of DePaul graduates.
DePaul University, with more than 25,000 students, is the only one of the nation’s 10 largest private universities where the faculty priority is on teaching. Founded on the Vincentian principles of access for everyone, the university remain committed to providing a high quality education through personal attention to students from a wide range of backgrounds.
DePaul University Continuing and Professional Education (DePaul CPE) provides education solutions that help individuals and organizations reach their goals. The formats and flexibility of the courses meet the needs of today's adult learners. DePaul CPE offers face-to-face classes, online courses and combined online and in-person classes. The courses range from three-hour seminars to 180-hour certificate programs and take place on all six DePaul campuses.
Campuses: Lincoln Park, O'hare, Naperville, Lake Forest, Oak Forest, and Rolling Meadows.
- MS in Supply Chain Management: In DePaul's MS in Supply Chain Management degree program, you will gain the leadership and technical skills necessary to manage supply chains. The program will provide you with a broad-based knowledge of sourcing, procurement, transportation, warehousing, production and distribution. You will have the flexibility to choose a focus, such as operations management, marketing, strategy, or risk and decision making involving supply chains. Professionals in the supply chain industry who aspire to leadership roles will especially benefit from this degree.
Continuing and Professional Education
- Certificate in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: DePaul's Logistics and Supply Chain Management Certificate Program takes a broad view of the critical facets of supply chain management by expanding beyond internal company operations to include the supplier, the company and the end consumer. In this 17-week program, you'll understand and manage the integration and coordination of activities within today's increasingly complicated supply chains. Completing the program will also prepare you for the Association for Operations Management (APICS) Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) exam.
- Certificate in Purchasing and Supply Management: Based upon ISM's Professional Series, the Purchasing and Supply Management Certificate Program uses lectures, team interaction, activities and classroom discussion to help you advance your career in purchasing and supply management. The program also prepares you for the examination to become a Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM) from the Institute for Supply Management (ISM).
DePaul University Facts & Figures
- Accreditation: North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
- The largest Catholic university in the United States (2010)
- Named among the nation's Top 20 in the Great College Town category by the Princeton Review (2010)
- The ninth-largest private, not-for-profit university in the nation (2010)
- Service learning program named among the nation's top 25 by US News & World Report (2009)
- Ranked No. 10 in the Diverse Student Population category by the Princeton Review (2008)
- Named to the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction (2008)
LAST UPDATED ON May 12, 2017