Pick Your Language (Translate)
Shipping, Logistics, Supply Chain, Procurement and Distribution Management Programs in UAE
Established in 2009 and headquartered in Sharjah UAE, Westford University College is an educational institution provides reputed and advanced qualifications including degrees, diplomas and various management courses to the aspiring learners in the Middle East and Asia. The qualifications are accredited and recognized by reputed academic degree awarding bodies, colleges and universities from UK and Europe.
Westford University College has an extensive operational presence spanning across Middle East.and draws upon global best practices of pedagogy in online and onsite learning, the result is an interactive, dynamic brand of graduate education ably suited for regular students and working professionals.
In addition to the brick and mortar fully equipped learning centers, Westford University College has also deployed a state of the art e-learning technology platform consisting of live interactive virtual classrooms, recorded video lectures & classes and self-study courseware to aid the students study at ease and comfort from their homes or offices.
Academic & Training Programs
Fast Track MBA Programs
- MBA in Global Supply Chain Management (Awarded by Plymouth University UK): Doing MBA in Global Supply Chain Management students gains that fluency as they examine SCM principles in the context of large-scale business operations and best operating principles across various industries. This MBA is a dual certification program comprising of Level 7 Diploma in Business Management awarded by NCC UK and an MBA (top-up) awarded by Plymouth University UK. NCC Education has secured an agreement with Plymouth University which enables NCC Edu L7DBM holders onto the final dissertation stage enabling a fast-track option to completing an MBA.
- MBA in Supply Chain and Logistics Management (Awarded by GMU Italy) - 12 months [full-time, part time and online]: This course is structured in a manner that the learner will receive dual certification, Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain & Logistics Management awarded by Cambridge International Qualifications, UK and a Master of Business Administration (Supply Chain & Logistics Management) awarded by Guglielmo Marconi University, Italy. This MBA is accredited by Ministry of Education, Italy and Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA), United States; hence the MBA has dual accreditation from Europe and US.
Postgraduate Diploma Programs
- PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management & Logistics - 10 weeks (weekend/part-time & Online): This EDUQUAL UK postgraduate diploma program will up-skill the participants and provides them with the necessary expertise to meet the Logistics challenges of the future. This course helps professionals working in the field of supply chain management and logistics to ensure that products/ services are created and delivered, based on a total systemic view from suppliers to end customers.
- PG Diploma in Shipping and Freight Forwarding - 10 weeks (weekend/part-time & Online): This EDUQUAL UK postgraduate diploma program helps Shipping Company Managers and Officers, Managers of Logistics & Freight forwarding companies and Management Students to gain an in depth insight and understand the basic fundamentals and the principles for effective Shipping & Freight Forwarding Management which is essential to the leading companies in the concerned industry. The course has significant relevance in UAE especially since Dubai is considered as one of the major hubs for shipping and trans-shipment business and hosts one of the largest ports in the world.
- PG Diploma in Warehouse and Inventory Management - 10 weeks (weekend/part-time & Online): This EDUQUAL UK postgraduate diploma program helps professionals in Warehouse Mangers, Inventory Controllers & Store keepers and Management Students to acquire effective knowledge and understand the essential principles of warehousing and inventory management for those who are responsible for what comes in and goes out of the company.
- PG Diploma in Procurement and Contracts Management - 10 weeks (weekend/part-time & Online): This EDUQUAL UK PG Qualification helps professionals or senior managers in organizations working in the UAE, GCC, and other regions. This course will cover the basic fundamentals of procurement and contracts management in an organization. The course covers an overview of procurement management, as well as how good strategies can help improve an organization’s Supply Chain, leading to business performance.