Translate to Your Language
Logistics & Supply Chain, Transportation, Procurement, Warehousing and Inventory Management Training Courses in Dubai
Based at Dubai UAE, Institute of Knowledge and Leadership (IKL) is a corporate education and learning company which offers talent development solutions and the programs are aimed at preparing and honing essential competency skills to meet challenges of operating in a global economy. IKL is based at Dubai Knowledge Park and has access to cutting-edge man and material resources including highly qualified pool of global trainers in more than 400 knowledge areas.
IKL offers highly demanded open enrollment programs that normally run for three days. IKL's OEPs focus on specific skill set development and a broader general management perspective, based on experiential learning and interactive exchange. IKL's public training programs have been devised keeping the modern requirements of the corporate world in view.
The courses that are given in the Supply Chain Management category are designed to equip you with the proficiency you need to be modern Supply Chain professional where quality, service, price and delivery are considered as essential elements.
Logistics & Supply Chain Programs
- Supply Chain Management (3 days): By the end of the course, participants will be able to - have strong knowledge of supply chain management that can be used at the workplace, demonstrate the mastery of some of the key skills to the current and future employers, gain competitive edge along with practical knowledge, increase the identification of the problem and have skills for problem solving, and increase return on investments by using application-based strategy.
- Logistics Process Management (2 days): The course aims at familiarizing the participants on - selecting appropriate vendors with the ability to provide transportation facilities, choosing the most effective routes for transportation, discovering the most competent delivery method, and using software and IT resources to proficiently handle related processes.
- Successful Fleet and Transport Management (2 days): This course aims at providing you with the tools, techniques, and expertise on how to optimize the management of your fleet; how to eliminate and mitigate risks associated with the fleet and capital investments, improve their efficiency, increase productivity of the fleet and reduce overall operational costs.
- Transportation Management System (2 days): A transportation management system (TMS) is a subset of supply chain management concerning transportation operations and may be part of an enterprise resource planning system.
- Effective Purchasing (2 days): The course is targeting those individuals who have less experience or are new to purchasing as it will assist them to make their contribution valuable. This will provide them with the required skills and knowledge that will transform them from order placer of purchasing team into productive members. This course is also important for those personnel that interface with the purchasing function and have the responsibility of buying goods and services.
Warehousing and Inventory Programs
- Inventory Warehouse Management (2 days): After the course, participants will be able to - Apply all the procedures and techniques that are used for inventory management in supply chains, implement technology for maintaining the procedures of the warehouse, and apply the techniques of tracking and controlling the stock inventory reporting and the inventory auditing.
- Warehouse Operations Best Practices (2 days): With so many factors to balance, considerations to weigh in every decision and pressure from stakeholders on all sides the course aims at providing the participants how to be more productive, minimize expenses, and maintain a smooth supply chain flow.
- Inventory Modeling (2 days): This course will help you - formulate a mathematical model describing the behavior of the inventory system, seek an optimal inventory policy with respect to this model, use a computerized information processing system to maintain a record of the current inventory levels, and using this record of current inventory levels, apply the optimal inventory policy to signal when and how much to replenish inventory.