Translate to Your Language
FTA Boat Driving License, Dubai Marine Craft Driving License, Skipper Training, IYT Programs, and STCW Training in Dubai, UAE
Located in Dubai United Arab Emirates, Marine Concept Sea School offers a unique concept and combination of sea school training and yacht charter. The sea school clients include the crew of private and commercial charter yachts who want to obtain professional training and qualification, boat owners who want to take out their friends and family safely or have been asked by their insurance to provide a valid certificate, as well as future charter clients who want to rent a yacht in Europe or another part of the world and need an international certificate.
Marine Concept is the sole partner school for International Yacht Training (IYT) in UAE. IYT is one of the most recognized maritime training associations in the world with more than 25 different governmental approvals. Marine Concept’s sea school provides IYT maritime training, certification and licenses in Dubai, Ras Al Khaimah and Abu Dhabi to ensure safety at sea to all cruising in the UAE waters and abroad.
Marine Concept offers boat training from the entry level IYT Small Powerboat and RIB Master up to professional international accepted certificates and boat licenses like IYT Master of Yachts Limited 200 tons. Our courses and certificates have been accredited since 2011 by the Federal Transport Authority (FTA) of the UAE and approved by the Dubai Maritime City Authority (DMCA).
FTA Boat Driving License UAE
- FTA Small Boat Driving License course 12 meter: The FTA Small Boat Driving License is compulsory to drive small boats within UAE If you want to work in the marine industry as crew or if you want to drive a pleasure boat within UAE, this license is essential. This course is designed for beginners or as a refresher for more experienced boaters and crew and dual certification possible IYT Small Powerboat & RIB Master.
- FTA Boat Driving License course 24 meter: The FTA Boat Driving License 24 M is required to drive boats below 24 meter within UAE If you want to work in the marine industry as crew or if you want to drive a pleasure boat within UAE, this license is essential. Dual certification possible IYT International Bareboat Skipper if you like to use the license internationally.
DMCA - Dubai Marine Craft Driving License
- Dubai Pleasure Marine Craft Driving License or Dubai Commercial Marine Craft Driving License: Any person using a private or commercial marine craft within Dubai's territorial waters needs to hold a certified license from Dubai Maritime City Authority. Boatowners or crew of vessels registered in other Emirates will require a Dubai license if they anchor, if they are fishing or do any other watersports activity. If these vessels are only cruising in Dubai waters, no license is required, but highly recommended.
- Individual Skipper Training: Marine Concept offers individual skipper training on your own boat or on the Marine Concept charter yachts Silvercraft 38 GAVIOTA and Sunseeker Manhattan 50 PEARL. Training program include - clear a ship to sail, and practical navigation.
IYT Dubai Programs
- IYT Small Powerboat & RIB Master
- IYT VHF Radio Operator
- IYT International Bareboatskipper
- IYT Dhow Cruise Master Inland
- IYT Master of Yachts Coastal
- IYT Master of Yachts Limited 200 Tons
- International Certificate of Competence
- CEVNI Inland Waterways
- STCW 2010 Personal Survival Techniques
- STCW 2010 Elementary First Aid
- STCW 2010 Elementary Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting
- STCW 2010 Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities as revised by the 2010 Manila Amendment
- STCW 2010 Proficiency in Maritime Security Awareness