This TAFE Queesland Brisbane page is no longer updated - Please check the latest program details at TAFE Queensland Section.
TAFE Queensland Brisbane is where over 40,000 local and international students get their world-class education and training each year and is a part of the 13 college TAFE Queensland network (TAFE Queensland North, TAFE Queensland East Coast, GBRIMC Marine College plus more).. By continuing to meet the evolving needs of the staff and students, it is growing every year.
TAFE Queensland Brisbane delivers quality, customer-focused Certificate and Diploma programs via a range of face-to-face, workplace training and distance delivery options in areas such as Business, IT, Warehousing, Road Transport, Horticulture, Child Care, Community Services, Nursing, Aged Care and Vet Nursing, to mention a few. TAFE Queensland Brisbane also has links with local universities enabling graduating student’s credit towards a university qualification.
Education & Training Programs
- Diploma of Logistics: Develop high-level techniques for managing transport and logistic enterprises. Monitor, maintain and improve operational procedures, plans and budgets. Manage industrial relations, international freight, inventory requirements and customer service.
- Diploma of Purchasing: The Diploma of Purchasing isn’t just about cost; it’s about adding value to your organization through sustainable sourcing, supply and logistics management. This qualification is suitable for individuals working in a variety of industries or organizational settings with a sound understanding of purchasing activities. Careers: Purchasing Officer, Managers, Administration support.
- Certificate III in Logistics: Learn a variety of skills from inventory systems, stock control and storage through to resource management, material handling and despatch. This qualification will equip you with the skills to work in a range of roles across the warehouse sector. Careers: Freight Handlers and Shelf Fillers, Logistics Clerks, Dispatching and Receiving Clerk.
- Certificate IV in Logistics: This course is ideal if you’re looking to take the next step in your career and become a team leader or manager in the transport, logistics and warehousing industry. Careers: Supervisor, Manager/Assistant Manager, Warehouse Administrator.
- Certificate III in Warehousing Operations: Work in a variety of roles with minimum supervision. Learn a broad range of skills for managing inventory systems, stock control and storage, receiving and dispatching, document control, equipment handling and workplace health and safety. Careers: Freight Handlers and Shelf Fillers, Logistics Clerks, Dispatching and Receiving Clerk.
- Certificate IV in Warehousing Operations: This course teaches you the logistical skills to manage the flow of goods between corporations and customers whether it’s receiving goods, record keeping, stock taking, dispatching, or managing transportation. Careers: Supervisor, Manager / Assistant Manager, Warehouse Administrator.