UGCG Approved Online OUPV, Master Upgrade to 25/50/100/200, Endorsements and FCC MROP License Examination & Expert Assistance in Florida
Established in 1980 and located at Cudjoe Key Florida, Captains Marine Online is approved by the United States Coast Guard ( USCG ) and National Maritime Center ( NMC ) to conduct captain's license courses. Captains Marine Online provides easy to use, all inclusive USCG and FCC Captains Courses Online built for maritime professionals, and captains looking to enhance their Nautical Education.
They provide USCG, NMC, FCC approved Final Exams at their facilities and give Expert Classroom Review with professional USCG, NMC licensed instructors the day of the final exam prior to testing to ensure success on the exam. They also provide expert assistance on your USCG captains license paperwork professionally.
Apart from the courses, they also provide assistance with CPR and first aid certification and advise on how to reduce your vessel's insurance up to 1/3 per yr. All courses include course materials with anywhere, anytime learning on your tablets and smart-phones.
USCG Approved Programs
- OUPV / Six Pack Captains License: The OUPV / Six Pack / 6 Pack Captains License is required to conduct fishing and sailing charters, operate a dive boat, or run sightseeing tours.
- Masters Captains License 25/50/100 Ton Upgrade: The Master License allows the holder to operate inspected vessels (carry more than 6 passengers) as well as uninspected vessels.
- 200 Ton Master Upgrade: For captains who wish to upgrade a 100 ton Masters license to a 200 ton Masters Near Coastal.
- Assistance Towing Endorsement: The Assistance Towing Endorsement is required if you will be towing a disabled vessel for payment.
- Auxiliary Sailing Endorsement: The Auxiliary Sailing Endorsement is required if you want to operate an Inspected Sailing Vessel.
- FCC Marine Radio Operator Permit MROP: Captains who operate certified inspected vessels ( masters captain's license ) and assisted towboat operators Sea Tow, Towboat US are required to have a FCC Marine Radio Operator Permit MROP
- License Renewals & Original Application Consulting: They will personally see to it that your application for renewal, raise of grade, or original is filled out correctly the first time and avoid costly delays in the evaluation process.
- Rules of the Road Refresher
- Able Seaman