Pick Your Language (Translate)
MIT & SUTD Dual Masters Degree Program in Supply Chain Management
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) will be Singapore's fourth autonomous university. Slated to be the first university in the world to integrate the concept of design and innovation as a common thread in research and engineering, SUTD will attract and groom the very best faculty, staff and students to create an environment that will propel SUTD to become an intellectual hub and engine of growth for Singapore, Asia and the world.
The Singapore University of Technology and Design is established in collaboration with MIT to advance knowledge and nurture technically grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs. This will be accomplished, with a focus on Design, through an integrated multi-disciplinary curriculum and multi-disciplinary research. The collaboration with MIT will be multifaceted – the development and offering of curriculum, establishment of a major co-located research center, and recruitment and professional development of SUTD’s university leadership team and faculty.
MIT-SUTD Dual Masters Programs
- Supply Chain Management Program, leading to a Master of Engineering in Logistics (1 Year at MIT Plus 1 Year at SUTD)
- The MIT-SUTD Dual Masters' Degree Program is offered in collaboration by the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) in Singapore, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) in the USA. This program supports outstanding individuals to maximize their potential in the fields of technology and design. These are full-time programs where candidates will spend up to one year in MIT, USA, and the other year in SUTD, Singapore. Upon completion, the candidate will graduate with two masters degrees: one from MIT and another from SUTD.
- These programs are for bright, talented, enthusiastic and passionate individuals who are committed to a high level of achievement, not only for his own personal enrichment, but also in his professional and academic development. They are looking for candidates from diverse cultural and academic backgrounds, with a broad range of personal and professional experiences.
- Entry Requirements: A bachelor's degree in engineering or science, or equivalent; An appropriate GRE score. IELTS is required if English is not your native tongue or if the medium of instructions in tertiary studies (undergraduate degree) was not exclusively in English. Please check individual MIT programs for their specific admissions requirements.
Successful candidates to the program may be provided with full scholarship, which covers:
- Full tuition fees in MIT and SUTD
- Monthly stipend in MIT and SUTD
- Overseas medical insurance
- Return airfare (Economy class), SG-USA(MIT)-SG
LAST UPDATED ON Mar 8, 2017