Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain Management Postgraduate Program and Professional Certifications Training at KPU
Established in 1981, Kwantlen Polytechnic University (KPU) has four campuses located in the Metro Vancouver region of British Columbia. KPU offers bachelor's degrees, associate degrees, diplomas, certificates and citations in more than 120 programs. Almost 20,000 students annually attend courses at KPU campuses and KPU's campuses are situated in 3 cities just outside of the city of Vancouver - Richmond, Surrey and Langley.
Students have the opportunity to bridge certificate and diploma credentials into bachelor's degrees, creating the option of academic and professional enhancement of applied and technical programs. KPU is Canada's only polytechnic university and it focuses on hands-on skills, in addition to traditional academics. Many of the programs include work experience terms, practicums, or cooperative education options. International learning opportunities is available all over the world through field schools, exchanges, and study abroad opportunities.
Canada has one of the best and most respected education systems in the world. Every year, thousands of students from other countries pursue their educational goals in Canada. With new ways to gain valuable Canadian work experience during and after your studies, the advantages of studying in Canada are great. There are also permanent immigration options for international students who have graduated from post-secondary programs in Canada.
Academic & Training Programs
- Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Operations and Supply Chain Management (33 credits, full-time, part-time or Co-op Options): The Operations and Supply Chain Management Specialist (OSCM) program is designed for students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree with industry experience, or have a technical or science diploma with significant relevant industry experience. The OSCM program will allow students to develop critical thinking and analytical skills, communication skills, effective project management abilities, teamwork and interpersonal skills. Students will attain a solid understanding of how to interpret and synthesize core business, financial and performance data to make informed decisions.
- Certification Opportunities: Upon completion of the OSCM program, students will have also attained a strong applied knowledge base as part of seeking their professional accreditation or designation in Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation through the Supply Chain Management Association of Canada.
- Admission Requirements: Successful completion of a recognized undergraduate degree or successful completion of a recognized technical or science diploma, along with a minimum of 5 years of related technical, scientific, operational, or supply chain work experience.
Supply Chain Professional Studies
- Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM): The APICS CPIM program is divided into five process-oriented courses to provide participants with the best possible educational assessment and knowledge base - Basics of Supply Chain Management, Master Planning of Resources, Detailed Scheduling & Planning, Execution and Control of Operations, and Strategic Management of Resources.
- Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP): CSCP is an intensive 14 week world class recognized program. The APICS CSCP program helps you demonstrate your knowledge and organizational skills for developing more streamlined operations.