Approved STCW, First Aid, Marine Radio, Marine Diesel Engine, Radar Training Programs and RYA Sailing Lessons in Sydney & Brisbane
Operating for more than a decade and located in Sydney Australia, Training Aid Australia is a Registered Training Organization providing training services across Australia and Internationally. They have positioned in the market as a safety training provider, delivering preventative and responsive training. Training Aid Australia specializes in Work Health & Safety (WHS), Human Resource and Management Training, First Aid Training and Paramedical Training, School & Childcare Training, Construction Training and Fire Safety Training, Marine Training, and Hospitality Training. Training Aid Australia also provides Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) prescribed courses for the seafarers.
The programs provide preventative training such as work health & safety, leadership and HR. This training assists workplaces to implement safe work policies, to prevent incidents from occurring. They also deliver responsive emergency management training so that your team knows what to do if an emergency happened. Training Aid Australia has an excellent reputation within the training industry and is focused on delivering positive outcomes for the students.
STCW Training Course
- STCW10 Sea Survival Course (5 days, Sydney & Brisbane): In successful completion of the training program participants will be issued with: IMO Compliant STCW10 Course of Safety Training Certificate, Marine First Aid Certificate which is also Workcover accredited, PST, PSSR & Basic Fire Fighting Certificates, Maritime Security Awareness Certification, RYA/MCA & RYA/ISAF Sea Survival Certificates.
Marine First Aid Course
- Marine First Aid Training (1 day, Sydney & Brisbane): This training is nationally accredited in Australia for the components of HLTAID003 Provide First Aid with the additional marine related topics added into the course content. This course also meets the requirements of - Yachting Australia and RYA and ISAF racing rules of sailing 2013-2016 Special Regulations 4.07.6; and Australian State Maritime Training requirements for coxswain, master class 5 and 4 and complies with Australian National Training Authority (ANTA) TDM MF 10; and STCW 10 paragraph A-VI/1-3.
Marine Radio Course
- Marine Radio Operator License Course (1 day, Sydney & Brisbane): his marine radio operator licence course fully meets the requirements of NSCV Master Class V (TDM ME501A) Marine Radio. Marine Radio Operator License practical sessions will include operations of VHF-DSC (short range) Radio as well as HF DSC (long range) Radio.
Marine Technical Course
- Marine Diesel Engine Course (1 day, Sydney & Brisbane): By completing this Marine Diesel Engine course, you will have a sound understanding of how to perform general maintenance on your diesel engine and save money on paid servicing. Your RYA or AYF TL4 Log Book can be signed off at the Marine Diesel Engine training session if you have one.
- Marine Radar Operation Course (1 day, Sydney & Brisbane): Gain the confidence to navigate by radar in conditions of restricted visibility and the knowledge to interpret what you are seeing on your radar screen. The course runs for one full day and involves classroom theory and hands on practical use of modern radar sets. The Marine Radar Operation practical sessions will use a Raymarine E120 Integrated Radar Chart plotter with AIS & MARPA Simulations.
RYA Sailing School Lessons
- Start Yachting
- Competent Crew
- Day Skipper
- Coastal Skipper and Yacht Master