Translate to Your Language
Strategic Supply Chain Management Education at UTS Business School, Sydney
Founded in 1981, The University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a dynamic and cosmopolitan university that marks the gateway to Sydney - Australia's economic, multicultural and creative global city. UTS is part of the Australian Technology Network of universities and has the fifth largest enrolment in Sydney.
UTS has been ranked 234th in the World's Top 500 universities by the Times HES (2008) and was one of two Australian Universities given A1 ratings across all major disciplines in 2007 and 2008 by the Federal Government Education department. 79% of the UTS Australian-resident graduates (2010) were in full-time or part-time employment three months after completing their study. The average salary of UTS Australian-resident first degree graduates who were in full-time employment was ,802 while the average salary of graduates of UTS postgraduate programs in full-time employment was ,918.
With over 10,000 students, UTS Business School is the largest faculty at UTS and one of the largest business schools in Australia. UTS:Business is ranked in the top 100 universities worldwide (Times Higher Education Supplement 2005) and in the top eight among 39 Australian Business and Law disciplines in the recent Melbourne University Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research Rankings (2006). UTS is a public university in Australia and UTS:Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
Postgraduate Programs in Supply Chain Management
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Supply Chain Management (0.5 years full time or 1 year part time): The Graduate Certificate in Strategic Supply Chain Management provides a solid introduction to business operations management for those wishing to gain some experience in this area. The course specifically provides a preliminary set of skills and capabilities required to manage inter- and intra-organizational resources and business operation functions.
- Graduate Diploma in Strategic Supply Chain Management (1 year full time or 2 years part time): The Graduate Diploma in Strategic Supply Chain Management extends the graduate certificate and provides the opportunity for further specialization in supply chain management. The course is designed to cater for the needs of those employed in the manufacturing or services sector, be it private, public or not-for profit organizations, or whether it is a small and medium-sized enterprise or a multinational corporation. The course seeks to enhance professionals' understanding of the nature, context and contribution of global supply chains and operation management functions in the organizational context.
- Master of Strategic Supply Chain Management (1.5 years full time or 3 years part time): The course is designed to cater for the needs of those employed in all sectors of business and who seek advanced knowledge of supply chain networks, procurement strategies, operations and logistics management. The course also provides professionals with advanced value chain management skills and the knowledge to enhance their understanding of the nature, context and contribution of the operations management, supply chain management, procurement and logistics functions at a professional level. Career options include positions in operations management, service operations management, supply chain management, risk and complexity management, and strategic procurement.
- Chevening Scholarships
- Churchill Fellowships
- Clare Burton Scholarship
- Frank Knox Scholarships
- Fulbright Scholarships
- Menzies Foundation
- MINTRAC Postgraduate Scholarships
- Rhodes Scholarships
- The General Sir John Monash Awards
- Plus more
LAST UPDATED ON Sep 25, 2017