NOGEPA 2.10 Calamity Control Course & Refresher Training for Offshore Installation Managers
The NOGEPA 2.10 Calamity Control Course & Refresher Training is designed for handling a calamity on an offshore mining installation where due to its limited size, manning, and configuration no fully equipped and trained firefighting and rescue team is available.
This is a specialist course and intended for Offshore Installation Managers who are responsible for a small crew on for example Normally Unmanned Installations (NUI) or satellites and control room operators, to take action during major emergencies.
After successfully completing the NOGEPA 2.10 Calamity Control, the delegate is well prepared to manage an emergency on an offshore installation where a fully equipped and trained firefighting and rescue team is not available.
- Duration: Basic - 2 days & Refresher - 1.5 days
- Validity: 4 years
- Prerequisites: This course is intended for Offshore Installation Managers (or equivalent used Job titles). The delegate is presumed to have knowledge of offshore rescue and fire-fighting.
NOGEPA Calamity Control Training
NOGEPA 2.10 Calamity Control & Refresher Training
NOGEPA 2.10 Training Program
- Taking care of a well-trained calamity organization
- Determining the situation with regard to the calamity
- Taking effective actions
- Maintaining good communications during calamities
- Delegating fire-fighting and rescue tasks
- Leading exercises
- Dealing with stress
Disclaimer: For general information purpose only - please check with NOGEPA for the latest and accurate information on Training Standards
Last Updated: June 3, 2021