NOGEPA 1.10 Crane Operator Offshore Entry Course for Persons with Mobile and or Tower Crane Experience
The NOGEPA 1.10 Crane Operator Offshore Entry Course course is meant for crane operators who have been trained and are experienced in the operation of Mobile and/or Tower Cranes. During this training you will learn all the skills to be able to lift safely and responsibly on an offshore crane & loading and unloading ships or moving materials on an offshore platform. The training consists of a theoretical and practical part.
This is a function-orientated training and is intended for persons with mobile and or tower crane experience, trained according to the TCVT standards, assigned to operate a crane on an offshore mining installation.
The objective of this course is to ensure that the delegate is able to work with an offshore crane safely, efficiently and responsibly.
- Duration: 2 days
- Validity: 4 years
- Prerequisites: Offshore Medical certificate & a certificate based on the TCVT standards
NOGEPA Crane Operator Offshore Entry Course
NOGEPA 1.10 Crane Operator Offshore Entry Course
NOEPA 1.10 Theory
- Knowledge of various cranes and their applications
- Knowledge of calculation of weights of loads and the ability to apply load radius diagrams
- Knowledge of standards and regulations related to the job
NOGEPA 1.10 Practical
- Application of the offshore standard hand and arm signals
- Moving loads, different in type and weight in at least two or more concurrent crane movements
- Safety inspections of cranes and their support
- Hooking-up loads
- Moving loads horizontally
- Placing and following loads on a moving platform
- Applying safety precautions during all mentioned activities
- Keeping a crane book up-to-date
Disclaimer: For general information purpose only - please check with NOGEPA for the latest and accurate information on Training Standards
Last Updated: June 1, 2021