What is your Language? (Select to translate)
Career Opportunities In Maritime; Port; Logistics/Warehouse; Operations; Engineering and Seagoing Jobs at Crowley USA & Worldwide
Founded in 1892, Crowley Maritime Corporation is a US owned and operated marine solutions, transportation and logistics company providing services in domestic and international markets through six operating lines of business: Puerto Rico/Caribbean liner services; Latin America liner services; logistics; marine contract solutions; deep sea petroleum transportation; and petroleum transportation, distribution and sales in Alaska.
The primary services offered by these six business lines include: Shipping and Logistics; Alaska Fuel Sales and Distribution; Petroleum and Chemical Transportation; Harbor Ship Assist and Tanker Escort; Ocean Towing and Barge Transportation; Vessel Design and Construction Management; Ship Management; Marine Salvage, Wreck Removal and Emergency Response; and OPA 90 Compliance.
Today, Crowley Maritime Corporation is a company with more than .5 billion in annual revenues and approximately 4,500 employees. The company maintains a fleet of 200 vessels, consisting of RO/RO (roll-on-roll-off) vessels, LO/LO (lift-on-lift-off) vessels, tankers, tugs and barges. The land-based facilities and equipment include terminals, warehouses, tank farms, office buildings, trucks, trailers, containers, chassis, cranes and other specialized vehicles.
Crowley hires the best and brightest to provide the customers with the safest, highest-quality services in the maritime industry. Throughout Crowley's over 100 years of history in ocean transportation and marine services, countless employees have risen through the ranks to achieve the kind of personal satisfaction that comes with a rewarding career at a company that cares about its employees.
CROWLEY MARITIME Career Opportunities
- Current Maritime Academy Students: A career with Crowley offers tremendous opportunity for professional and personal growth. Academy graduates fill the ranks of Crowley at all levels aboard the vessels as well as shoreside. As an upcoming graduate, you have several potential career paths with Crowley.
- Recent Maritime Academy Graduates: If you are a recent academy graduate who is interested in a job with Crowley, please visit the careers website www.crowley.com, to check out some of the opportunities that exist within Crowley.
- Potential Career Paths: Career paths at Crowley are as wide-ranging and diverse as the operations. Whether it be unlimited tonnage/horsepower or limited tonnage licenses a starting point and career path exists within the Crowley fleet.
Crowley provides opportunities for employees to move up, move laterally, and even venture into new disciplines. The employees also benefit from the importance Crowley places on safety, professional development and recognition, all of which contribute to strong employer/employee loyalty, durability and business continuity. A sample list of administrative and professional job opportunities available at Crowley is given below:
- Assistant Port Captain
- Port Engineer MARAD
- Specialist Logistics
- Port Engineer
- Transportation Optimization Analyst
- Analyst, Business Technology
- Manager Brokerage Services
- Specialist, Traffic
- Sr. Specialist, Operations Integrity/Salvage
- Manager, Maritime Business Development
- Representative, Inland Operations
- Fleet Manager MARAD
- Specialist, Import
- Manager Brokerage Services
- Coordinator, Logistics
- Specialist, Pricing
- Marine Electrical Designer
- Technician, Engineering Systems
- Plus more
THOMAS B CROWLEY SR Scholarship
Since 1984, Crowley has provided more than 0,000 in scholarship funding for approximately 200 students studying at maritime academies and other select institutions. The company has also donated more than million over the years to support other educational programs. Today the company provides scholarships to the academies and institutions listed below.
- Williams-College and Mystic Seaport
- University of North Florida
- University of Washington
- Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Webb Institute
- United States Merchant Marine Academy at Kings Point
- California Maritime Academy
- Maine Maritime Academy
- SUNY Maritime
- Texas Maritime Academy at Texas A&M University at Galveston
- Massachusetts Maritime Academy
- University of Alaska Fairbanks
- AVTEC Alaska's Institute of Technology (AMTC)
- University of Puerto Rico
- Universidad de Costa Rica
- Universidad Nacional de El Salvador
- Universidad de San Carlos de Guatemala
- Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Honduras en el Valle de Sula
- Universidad de Panamá