STCW Compliant Courses, USCG and OPITO Courses, and Other Safety Training Programs in Houston TX
Established in 2015 and located in Houston TX, ABC Safety Solutions offers a wide variety of Occupational Health and Safety Training Courses, Survival Training, BOP Controls Training, Fire and Marine Training and more. The wide selection of Instructor Led Occupational Safety Training topics are ranging from Industry pre-requisites to OSHA Compliance courses such as; PEC Safe Land USA / Safe Gulf, 24 Hour Core Compliance, OSHA 10 and 30 Hours, Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), HAZWOPER, Fall Protection, and more.
ABC Safety Solutions also offer weekend training for companies to accommodate possible scheduling conflicts during the work week. The courses are accredited by Safeland USA, SafeGulf, EPA, OSHA, Medic First Aid, USCG and they also provide STCW compliant training programs for the marine and Oil & Gas industries.
- STCW Basic Safety Training (5 days): This course is designed to meet the basic training requirements for all persons intending to go to sea on merchant and fishing vessels and complies with STCW ‘95 A-V1/1-1 to 1-4.
- STCW Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats (4 days): This course is designed to train personnel in the proper actions involved in taking command of launching, and handling of a survival craft during an emergency evacuation/abandonment.
- STCW Basic Firefighting (2 days): Seafarers designated to participate in firefighting operations will be given 16 hours of training in techniques for fighting fires.
- STCW Combined Basic and Advanced Firefighting (5 days): Seafarers designated to control firefighting operations will be given 40hrs of advanced training in techniques for fighting fires with particular emphasis on organization, tactics, and command.
Other Marine Courses
- Fast Rescue Craft (3 days): This US Coast Guard approved course is designed to provide delegates with training in safe launch and recovery operations and rescue of personnel who have fallen overboard or are in peril at sea. The course covers boat handing, course plotting and search and rescue.
- Personal Survival Techniques (PST) (12 hours): Delegates who successfully complete this course will be able to react in a correct manner during emergency situations, take measures appropriate to their own survival and to the survival of others, and use survival equipment correctly.
- OPITO BOSIET (3 days)
- OPITO FOET (1 day)
- OPITO HUET (Cold Water) (1 day)
- OPITO T-HUET (Warm Water) (1 day)
Other Training Programs
- Occupational Health and Safety Training
- DOT Hazardous Material Training
- BOP Controls Training
- EPA Lead-Safe Certification