Translate to Your Language
Supply Chain Management Education at EBS Business School
Founded in 1971, The EBS University of Business and Law (EBS Universität für Wirtschaft und Recht) is located in Wiesbaden in southwest Germany, the capital of the federal state of Hesse. EBS University of Business and Law emerged in 2010 from European Business School and is the first Business University in Germany. The university's activities focus on three areas: undergraduate & postgraduate programs and executive education.
The expansion of the Business School into a University is probably the most important milestone since the founding of EBS. Since its inception, EBS has played a pioneering role among German business schools and is one of the most highly regarded business studies faculties in the country. Through academic excellence and thought leadership EBS has established a reputation as a powerful force for business, politics and society.
The non-profit Foundation for the Advancement of European Business School made up of prominent persons and organizations from the business community is the sole shareholder of EBS GmbH.
- The Institute for Supply Chain Management - Procurement and Logistics (ISCM): The Institute for Supply Chain Management - Procurement and Logistics (ISCM) is a well-known institute for Purchasing, Logistics and Supply Chain Management at the EBS Business School. The institute offers Bachelor degrees for undergraduate students as well as postgraduate degrees and management certificates for graduates and executives from time to time. Competence areas includes Development and Implementation of Purchasing Strategies,Analysis and Evaluation of international purchasing markets, Risk Management in Purchasing and Supply, Cost & Value Analysis & International Logistic Networking, to mention a few.
- Individual research groups, which deal with selected and highly relevant questions, build the nucleus of research at ISCM. These groups are comprised of professors and Ph.D. students at ISCM as well as academics from other renowned national and international universities. With the combined capabilities of numerous researchers, intensive teamwork, knowledge sharing and various methods, individual topics can be effectively researched at an international level.
- Supply Chain Management
- Purchasing & Supply Management
- Operations Management
- Financial Supply Chain Management
- Sustainable Supply Chain Management