Double Masters and Master of Science Degree programs in Supply Chain Management in Cologne, Germany
Founded in 1388, the University of Cologne (Universität zu Köln or UoC) is the second oldest German university and located at Cologne (Köln) in Western Germany. The University of Cologne currently has about 50,000 students enrolled in the 260+ Bachelor and Master Programs of our six faculties - Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Medicine, Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Faculty of Human Sciences.
University of Cologne offers 128 undergraduate programs and 138 postgraduate programs in its faculties. Over 5000 international students from 129 countries study in the university and an additional 1000 students come to Cologne as exchange students every year. Priding it on being a dedicated research hub, the UoC and most of its programs focus on fundamental research. The Faculty of Management, Economics and Social Sciences and has built an excellent reputation and are among the best research institutions in their respective field.
The University of Cologne is one of the largest universities in Germany, offering a broad selection of study programs. The university is a founding member of German U15, an association of universities with a particularly high research output. In 2012 UoC was among the 11 universities distinguished by the German Excellence Initiative.
Double Masters Programs
- Double Masters Program In Business Administration (Supply Chain Management Major) (English): The Double Master Program in Business Administration gives first class students the opportunity to pursue two master degrees from two top-ranking universities in only two years. Students spend their first year at the University of Cologne and their second year at one of the partner universities.
- The range of Double Master Programs in Business Administration offered by the University of Cologne gives students the opportunity to choose the program which best matches their career ambitions, either at: the Louvain School of Management in Belgium, the Aalto University School of Business in Finland, the Warsaw School of Economics in Poland or the Indian Institute of Management of Ahmedabad in India.
- Supply Chain Management Major is available at the University of Cologne.
- Entry Requirements: An excellent bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a strong proficiency in Business Administration and Economics and a strong proficiency in Statistics and/or Mathematics and GMAT with a min. score of 550 points. Proof of proficiency in English at level C1 CEFR is also required.
Masters Degree Program
- MSc in Business Administration (Supply Chain Management) (German, and some courses in English): The Business Administration master program consists of 120 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) points and is laid out as a full-time 4-semester program. It is a consecutive master degree, based on a bachelor’s degree within the field of business administration. Supply Chain Management (SC) within business administration can be selected, and forms the focus of study. Degree-relevant modules are partially available in English.
LAST UPDATED ON May 8, 2018