Accredited Safety Programs and Training in Work-At-Height, Confined Space and Crane Maintenance in Singapore
With knowledge and experience in the oil and gas industry, T&I Specialist (TIS) has been providing wide range of training courses to Oil & Gas Industry, meeting industry & international standards, with balanced theory & practice content and conducted by qualified people.
TIS has been providing technical services and consultants to industrial companies, including testing & inspection services for drilling rigs and safety or specific training courses for oil & gas industry.
TIS provides onshore and offshore testing, inspection and calibration services. They also offer various types of training programs such as Industrial Rope Access, Non-Destructive Testing, Work-At-Height Safety, Confined Space Safety, etc.
TIS quality management system is recognized by DNV and also, they have memberships of LEEA, IRATA, DROPS, ABS, SRAA, IADC, etc. TIS provides high standard of quality services with industrial safe practices and regulations.
Oil & Gas Safety Courses
- Work-At-Height Safety (1 day): This course provides delegates with the requisite Work-At-Height (WAH) knowledge and practical skills to conduct WAH safety activities.
- Work-At-Height Rescue (1 day): This course provides delegates with the requisite knowledge and practical skills how to plan for and successfully complete a rescue in the event of fall emergency during Work-At-Height (WAH).
- Confined Space Entry (1 day): This course provides delegates with the requisite Confined Space (CS) Entry knowledge and practical skills to conduct CS entry activities.
- Confined Space Rescue (1 day): This course provides delegates with the requisite knowledge and practical skills on rescue for purpose of executing rescue planning and rescue operation in a confined space.
- Crane Maintenance & Inspection (2 days): This course aims to provide individuals with knowledge and skills for API RP 2C/2D Crane Inspection Training, and incorporate API RP 2C & 2D standard.
- IRATA Industrial Rope Access: This course aims to provide candidates with proven safe and cost-efficient method to gain access to and egress from the work place using ropes & associated equipment. Successful candidates will be issued a certificate from IRATA (Industrial Rope Access Trade Association).
- DROPS Awareness (2 days): The aim of this course is to raise awareness of potential dropped objects, to explore methods for control & prevention of dropped objects based on the best practices of Dropped Object Prevention Scheme.
Last Updated: June 8, 2021