Shipping, Maritime, Ports Training Programs and Online Courses with Informa Connect Singapore
Informa Connect Singapore is a leading conference, exhibition and training company, with a 30-year history. Informa Connect is a trading name of IBC Asia and are part of the Informa Group, a leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events business, operating in the Knowledge and Information Economy. Informa is listed on the London Stock Exchange and a member of the FTSE 100.
Informa Connect develops high level and pioneering industry conferences that inspire, educate and drive business strategy, and provide targeted networking and business matching to create new partnership opportunities. In addition, the corporate training division is a key contributor to the learning and development goals of industry executives.
The Informa Connect Corporate Learning Academy brings to market topical and practical courses for a range of specialist functions. Interactive delivery backed up with detailed course materials ensure tangible takeaways for all participants. Browse through the below to find a course that meets your needs.
Maritime & Port Courses
- Advanced Bunker Operations (4 days): Participants will be taken through operational, technical and legal touch points in bunker operations, with particular emphasis on latest regulations as well as the environment emerging post Covid-19.
- Agents in the Maritime Industry Law & Practice: 2-Day Training Course. Detailing the roles & responsibilities of the various parties who can adopt the role of agent in maritime trade. Enhance your awareness & risk management abilities in an agency relationship.
- Bulk Port Operator’s Workshop: 1-Day Training Course. An Essential Guide to Understanding Ships & the How & Why of Optimizing the Loading Process.
- Bunker Fuel Blending (online, 4 days): The course will enable participants to attain thorough understanding and exercises on all blending properties’ calculation, pricing, applications; blending control & QA; the changing standards, blending economics and best practices for maintaining sulphur compliance.
- Charterparties Masterclass: This course, with particular reference to relevant decisions by Australian Courts, will better help practitioners understand the implications if case disputes are resolved before local courts as well as if resolved elsewhere.
- Charterparty Negotiation (4 days): This masterclass offers attendees first-hand legal and operational know-how for improving charterparty agreements, resolving common problem clauses that cause disputes and maximizing operational efficiency.
- Dry Cargo Laytime & Demurrage (online, 2 days): Introduction to Laytime. introduction to Demurrage and Despatch, shipowners’ and charterers’ duties etc.
- Essentials of Shipping: This 2-day seminar is essential for shipping industry professionals wishing to acquire an understanding of commercial, regulatory and technical aspects in shipping.
- Incident Investigation Masterclass: The course explores how we develop deep emotional intelligence so that all interactions including interviews build trust where the investigator recognises that different stories only mean different perceptions and memories not fabrications. The course also delivers a sensitivity analysis of multiple investigation methodologies to assist investigators in choosing the most appropriate tool for them.
- LNG Operations, Custody Transfer and Claims (2 days): Gain an overview of the entire LNG process chain, understand LNG cargo transfer operations from both ship management and terminal perspectives, and understand the trade routing and cargo management options for LNG cargos.
- LNG Operations, Custody Transfer and Claims (2 days): Gain an overview of the entire LNG process chain, understand LNG cargo transfer operations from both ship management and terminal perspectives, understand the trade routing and cargo management options for LNG cargos and more.
- Marine Cargo Claims and Insurance (2 days): As part of the Marine Cargo Claims and Insurance masterclass, this webinar examines a wide variety of cargo incidents, claim trends across different types of cargo, insurance considerations and & claims handling procedures
- Maritime Cyber Security Seminar (2 days): Earners of Maritime Cyber Security Certificates have acquired practical understanding of the principles and emerging trends in cybersecurity within marine industry, including analytics, critical infrastructure, key threats and risk assessment.
- Modernizing Marine Surveying (online, 4 days): Attendees will examine best practices in managing marine insurance & claims with surveyor, such as P&I Casualty, Cargo, H&M damage, Loss of Hire, condition, bunker issues. Key discussions within the seminar will include advances of survey methodology and remote survey techniques available to be utilized.
- Ports Design & Coastal Engineering: This intensive 2-day course will provide participants with a solid grounding in the technologies, concepts, methods and hydrodynamic theories used in the planning, design and construction of harbour facilities.
- Post Fixture Shipping Operations (2 days): Participants will be taken through operational, technical and financial touch points in post fixture operations, with an emphasis on current shipping market dynamics.
- Risk Management in Shipping (online, 4 days): This masterclass provides shipping executives and senior leaders a high-level examination of tools and best practices in risk governance and risk mitigation strategies.
- Shipping, Ports & Maritime Fundamentals: This course will provide an introduction to the maritime industry, including an overview of a ship’s commercial, logistical, economic and trade components.
- Time Charterparties (2 days): Recognize how best to time charter different types of vessel, identify what charterers should do with the vessels during the charter period, which pitfalls may be expected and how best to avoid or overcome them, understand some of the complexities, responsibilities, practical, financial and legal obligations when time chartering vessels etc.
- Vessel Traffic Services (VTS) Fundamentals: This course will provide a useful insight into the establishment and operation of a VTS system. It will also seek to highlight key issues associated with the authorization of a VTS and the appropriate delegation of this authority to VTS personnel.
- Vessels A-Z for Offshore Field Developments: 2-Day Training Course. Examining the myriad of vessels & how they are used in petroleum exploration, production & operations, along with facilities & requirements for supply/support bases.
More Maritime & Shipping Courses
- Accelerating Digitalization in Shipping (online)
- Accounting and IFRS for Shipping Industry
- Advanced Bills of Lading
- Advanced Bunker Risk Management
- Advanced Laytime & Demurrage (online)
- An Introduction to Shipping
- Bulk Liquid Chemicals - Storage, Transportation and Claims
- Container Logistics
- Drafting Charter Party Contracts
- Essentials of Ship & Port Agencies
- Freight Contract Negotiation
- Fundamentals of Time and Voyage Charterparties
- Intelligent Container Shipping (online)
- Liner Shipping - Modelling, Strategy and Profitability
- LNG Shipping, Chartering & Claims (online)
- LNG Transfer
- Managing Ports During and Post Covid-19 Pandemic (online)
- Marine Cargo Claims & Insurance (webinar)
- Marine Scrubbers (online)
- Modernizing Marine Surveying (online)
- Port Management - Models, Operations and Capacity Planning
- Port Pricing
- Ship Arrest (online)
- Ship Finance, Sale & Purchase
- Ship Lay-up, Recycling and Scrapping (online)
- Ship Management Masterclass (online)
- Shipping Finance, Valuation & Consolidation (online)
- Shipping Law & Contract Fundamentals (online)
- Smart Ports
- Taxation in Shipping & Marine Industry
- Towage & Salvage Commercial Agreements (online)
- Trade Sanctions Compliance for Maritime (online)
LAST UPDATED ON Jan 13, 2021