USCG Approved Training programs in Jacksonville FL
Located at Jacksonville FL, Conidae Marine provides Marine Education, Marine Consulting, and Vessel Transport (Re-positioning) services across Florida. Conidae Marine is a USCG Designated Examiner and authorized to conduct assessments of competence and sign Towing Officer Assessment Record for Near Coastal/Oceans, Western Rivers, Great Lake and Inland and Limited Waters.
Conidae Marine is also a USCG approved Qualified Assessor and authorized to conduct assessments of competence and sign Training Record Book for STCW. They also can arrange daytime, evenings and weekend maritime training programs. Apart from the above, they are also American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI) approved instructor for various First Aid, CPR and other programs.
USCG Approved Training Courses
- Assistance Towing: This course will satisfy the requirements of Assistance Towing endorsement to any national officer endorsement as Operator of Uninspected Passenger Vessels (OUPV) or Mate or Master on vessels of less than 200 GRT.
- First Aid & CPR: This course will satisfy - Elementary First Aid per STCW Code Elementary First Aid and the first aid and CPR training requirements for any deck credential up to Master 200 GT OR Master or Mate of Uninspected Fishing Industry Vessels, or Apprentice Mate (Steersman).
- Marlinspike Seamanship: This course will satisfy the knot-tying demonstration requirements for any national rating endorsement as Able Seaman.
- Oceans Navigation/Celestial Navigation (500/1600 GRT): This course will satisfy the oceans navigation professional examination for increasing the scope of an endorsement as Mate or Master of self-propelled vessels of less than 500 or 1600 GRT from near coastal to oceans.
- Rules Of The Road: The course completion certificate issued upon successful completion of this course is valid for one application which results in the issuance of an endorsement and may not be used for future application transactions.
- Visual Communications (Flashing Light): This course will satisfy the Visual Signaling requirements if presented within five years of the completion of training; AND will be considered to have successfully demonstrated the equivalent of assessments for an STCW, as amended 2010, endorsement as OICNW on Vessels of 500 GT or more.
Online CPR Program
- ASHI sponsored and USCG Accepted CPR Program: The USCG has determined that this course exceeds the standards of the American Red Cross or American Heart Association CPR courses and will satisfy the training requirements of a merchant marine license. 2 Year certification is issued upon your satisfactory completion of online course and practical assessment.
LAST UPDATED ON Sep 26, 2018